#01

I sighed heavily as I opened the door to mine and my boyfriend Tate's shared house. I immediately let your bag drop to the floor and I swore I heard your shoulder sigh in relief. "Welcome back!" Tate shouted from the lounge. Sounded like he was playing Skyrim.

"Yeah..." I replied as you picked up my bag once more and headed straight for mine and Tate's shared room. I went to your desk and pulled out a massive folder of essays I have to complete for next week and no time to do them. I slumped down in your chair as i unlocked my laptop and started working on one of my current essays.

It had been like this for the past 2 weeks - I would come home then head right for the bedroom and try to do as much of the current essay as possible before having a quick shower. It happened everyday even of the weekends! I didn't really spend time with your boyfriend much anymore, I were always too busy and he tried to give me as much space as possible because he knew how important these essays is to me and he didn't want to spoil it.

Sighing again I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my eyes. It had been a while since I had an actual nights sleep and it was really taking it's toll on me. And I weren't the only one to notice and as if reading my mind behind me a voice broke me from my daydreaming.

"When was the last time you had an actual nights sleep?" I looked behind me to see my boyfriend leaning up against the doorframe with a little bit of worry on his face

"When was the last time you had an actual nights sleep?" I looked behind me to see my boyfriend leaning up against the doorframe with a little bit of worry on his face. "Who even needs sleep when you have Mr Pearson's lovely environment essays to complete" I scoffed sending Tate a sweet smile which made him giggle a little in return. Eyeing me suspiciously, he made his way over to me and sat on the edge of the bed facing me.

"Hey, are you ok?" Tate asked after a few seconds. He observed my face while waiting for my answer. "Yep" You said not bothering to look up. Tate just kept staring at you for a good 10 minutes until you snapped, finally looking at him, which kind of made him jump.

"WHAT?!" You nearly shouted turning completely around to face him. He looked kind of shocked that I shouted at him and I regretted it as soon as I saw his face. He almost immediately looked down at his hands, fiddling with his fingers. I huffed mentally shouting at myself as I remembered he hated it when I shouted. "Sorry.." He muttered under his breath but you just about heard him. I got up off my chair and walked over to where he was sat, and sat next to him. "No, I should be sorry I didn't mean to shout at you I'm just stressed.." You trailed off leaning your head on his shoulder. He eventually looked up and turned to hug you which you happily returned.

A familiar smell reached your nose and you couldn't help but dig your nose deeper into his neck, taking in every inch of his scent. It had been so long since you guys had cuddled like this and you felt like a little bit of weight had been lifted from your chest. He leaned back enough to rest his forehead on yours and you both stayed like that for a while until he slowly got up and lightly taking your hand he led you into the bathroom.

He turned on the taps in the bath and sat on the side of it and motioned you to come over to him which you did. He pulled you close, making you straddle him legs and he gently pressed his lips to yours. This innocent kiss turned into a little make out session but stopped when the bath was almost full. Tate turned back round to you, and slowly started taking off your clothes while you took off his.

Soon you were both naked, which was nothing unusual, Tate led you to the bath once again but this time helped you get in it, him following after. As soon as you felt the warm water your body relaxed completely, you felt totally at peace.

You eventually opened your eyes to see Tate staring at you in complete and utter awe and a slight smile on his face. "What?" You asked, your voice a little bit softer then usual. " You look beautiful"

You blushed a little and looked down smiling to yourself like a little idiot

You blushed a little and looked down smiling to yourself like a little idiot. "yeah right" You say not looking up.

" I mean it" He says, " You are really the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my entire life" This made you blush even more but you still refused to look at him

" I mean it" He says, " You are really the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my entire life" This made you blush even more but you still refused to look at him. "Thanks" You muttered looking anywhere but at him. He put a piece of your hair and tucked it behind your ear, making you look at him. You were so far deep in his dark chocolate eyes that you didn't even realise how close your faces were until he pressed his lips against yours. And soon enough your make -out session restarted.

You spent the whole night cuddling and whispering sweet nothings.