Jacksepticeye Imagine: You pull an all nighter with him

Have a inspirational Jack before this imagine starts,your welcome! :)

*******

(8:00 pm )

Me and my best friend Jack also my roommate came up with this somewhat contest idea on who can stay up the longest for the whole night. I know it sounds like a dumb idea but I thought it might be fun hanging out with Jack for hours until sunrise.

Also Jack made a rule to not drink coffee for the night. And if the other person starts falling asleep then basically that means that person won.

As you all know Me and Jack are very competitive when it comes to contests or playing in separate teams.

This is gonna be fun! ....hopefully

I start to head to the living room where I find Jack on the couch with his laptop.

"Hey Jack." I make my way to the couch sitting beside him.

He stops whatever he was doing and turns his head to look at me.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"What should we do for the entire night?"

He thinks for a minute putting his hand to his chin.

"Let's do stuff that keeps us moving and awake." Jack says.

"Like what?" I cross my arms.

He stops and thinks again.

" PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!!" He suddenly yells. 

I jump out of the couch onto the floor.

I Yelp in pain.

"Jaaaaaaaaaack what the fuck?!" I say as Jack falls on the floor laughing.

"Yea I'm fine thanks for asking.." I bluntly say to him as he is still laughing.

I slowly got myself up and walked to Jack who was still laughing but settled down a bit.

I gave out my hand at him to help him up. He finally got off the ground and dusted himself off.

I cross my arms and frown at him.

"Why the long face Y/N?" He looks at me.

I don't say anything but stare at him frowning like a puppy.

"Giving me the silent treatment I see?" He raised an eyebrow.