"More than i've ever loved anyone"

Caleb-

Things between me and Hanna are great once again. Loosing Phoebe broke us in all kind of ways but like always we found our way back together.

I've been considering proposing to Hanna But I'm so nervous that I don't know if I should do it.

After everything that we've been through Surely this is the next step right?

I love her, She loves me what else matters?

I've lost her too many times to ever let her go again.

"You Okay Babe?" She asks bringing my hand into her's "Yeah" I reply smiling softly

"Can we go for a walk?" She asks standing up grabbing her clutch "Yeah Babe" I shrug taking her hand in mine as we leave the restaurant paying for our meal.

As we start to walk I decide that I'm going to ask Hanna to marry me Its the right decision

"Hanna" She turns facing me "You know I love you right?" She smiles nodding "I know and I love you too" I smile chuckling before getting down on one knee. She gasps bringing a hand to her mouth "Hanna Marin After everything we've been through I can't go through loosing you again. We've been through so much and in the end we always find our way back to each other. So Hanna Marin will you please marry me?" I ask opening the box showing her the diamond engagement ring "Yes" She whispers tears rolling down her cheeks I slide the ring onto her finger. "I love you!" She shouts jumping into my arms hugging me tightly. "I love you too Babe"
*******************************************
Hanna-

Last Night couldn't have been more amazing I couldn't believe  that Caleb proposed to me.

Out of All the girls that he could have he choose me?

I sit up In bed the sheets draping over my body I look over at Caleb as he peacefully sleeps.

Leaning down slightly I peck his lips he wakes up with a huge smile "Morning Babe" He says laying me back on the bed as he towers over me. I wrap my arms around his neck smiling at him

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For staying with me after everything that's happened"

"Babe nothing will ever tear us apart again"

"Nothing will ever tear us apart again" I repeat grinning at him "Your my fiancé" He chuckles leaning down peppering kisses along my face "Your my fiancé" He repeats smiling widely I've never seen Caleb more happy. He gets off me laying by my side bringing me to his chest wrapping his arms tightly around my body.

"I want to stay in bed with you all day" He whines smirking I peck his lips "Come on We can't we're meeting your mum today for lunch remember?" I ask him poking his chest, Caleb's mum's arrived in New York Yesterday so today we're seeing her.

We offered for her to stay here but she said she was happy to stay in a hotel.

"Alright Babe" He says giving up kissing me passionately

"I love you"

"I love you more"
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
(Don't know the name of Caleb's mum's name so in this story it will be known as Miranda)

Caleb and I walk hand in hand into the Little cafe Where Miranda walks towards us with a big smile "Hanna! Caleb!" She says happily bringing us all into a tight hug "Caleb my boy you've grown" She says running her hand down his cheek she looks at me "Always a pleasure to see you Hanna" She says hugging me tightly before we all sit down at the table where Caleb had made the reservations.

Caleb and I sit on one side while Miranda sits on the other side staring at us both with a huge smile.

"What's it been? About Ten years since I've seen you guys last?" She asks us raising an eyebrow looking at Caleb intently "Yes mum
It has been a while but you knew that Hanna and I had gotten back together. And then we broke up and then with the death of Phoebe" Caleb trails off with a frown "I understand sweetheart" She whispers rubbing his hand "Hanna how have you been my dear?" She asks I take a deep breath

"Honestly I'm taking it day by day loosing our daughter tore us apart but like always we found our way back together. And although I would've much rather have Phoebe with us right now she's not in any pain" 

Miranda smiles "You'll make an amazing mother some day Hanna really you will"

"Thank you Miranda that means a lot"

"Mum we also have some exciting news" Caleb says squeezing my hand "What?" She asks grinning Caleb pulls up my hand from the table showing Miranda my ring.

"You're getting married?" She asks speechless looking at us intently "Yes Caleb proposed last night" I say with a smile "I don't know what to say" She mumbles rubbing her forehead "You're both so young" She mumbles I look at Caleb giving him a wor...

"You're getting married?" She asks speechless looking at us intently "Yes Caleb proposed last night" I say with a smile "I don't know what to say" She mumbles rubbing her forehead "You're both so young" She mumbles I look at Caleb giving him a worried look "Mum we're both in our early 30's" Caleb points out looking at her

"I know that Caleb and I'm happy for you two I really am Hanna's an amazing girl and I'm so glad you found her. I just don't want you too rushing into anything your not ready for"

"Miranda we've been through so much this is the next step"

She looks at Caleb "Do you love Hanna?" She asks him softly Caleb's smiles "I've never stopped" She turns facing me "Do you love Caleb?" I blush smiling "More than I've ever loved anyone" She laughs smiling brightly "Then you have my full support" Caleb stands up walking over to his mum hugging her tightly. "Thank you mum" He says pulling away smiling at her "It means a lot Miranda"
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{{{}{}{}{}{}
Caleb and I wave goodbye to Miranda as we walk back to the car "That was so great" I say looking at Caleb as I see him smirking "It was Hanna it really was" He kisses my head as we both get into the car. Caleb starts the car as he drives out of the car park as he continues to drive listening to the radio.

We drive down the hill when a car runs into our's sending the car onto its side down the hill.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Cliff hanger!

Leave your thoughts on this Chapter Xx

Comment, Vote Xx