Familiar Stranger

I never thought I would be making a message like this. But...
Anywhoo...read this message, skip it, I doesn't really matter because most of the time I don't read the other messages...
Ehh...I just wanted to say Sowwy for the delay on the story, its been rough at home and school...
Anyway...On With The Story!!

P.S. the song kinda goes with it...
Well, I think it does. I don't know bout yous guys...

Your POV

I smiled and sighed as I brushed my (h/c) hair. It was just a couple of more hours before I get to see (y/c/n). I shook with happiness and fell on my bed, laughing. I smiled and closed my eyes. There was a sudden chill across my leg and I shivered.
   (Y/n)...
I immediantly sat up. That sounded like (y/c/n). I bit my lip and slowly looked around.
I sighed with relief when I didn't find anything.
   I smiled and closed my eyes, thinking about tonight. (Y/c/n) would be there, holding you, holding hands, and whispering cheesy things.
   (Y/n)...
  I sat up again, this time in fear. It sounded like (y/c/n), I quickly looked around. My room went cold and I hugged myself.
   (Y/n)...I..............
  I stopped breathing. I went to my door and rushed out in fear.
I dug into my pocket and quickly called (y/c/n).
  He answered on the third ring.
   "(Y/n)? Are you ok?"
   "(Y/c/n)?! I think I'm going crazy. I keep hearing your voice in my room!"
   He chuckled and said, "What did I say?"
   "You said 'I' but then I ran out of my room, and, my room is also cold. Isn't that weird?"
   "I'm coming."
   He hung up.
   I stared in disbelief. I called him again, but he didn't answer.
I bit my lip and sat on the couch.

(Y/c/n) Demon POV.

   "I'm coming."
  I hung up and ran towards her house.
  How could he already be that strong. Oh, I must admit, his love for her is quite strong.
  He wasn't suppose to talk to her until a year passed. Why now? Usually all Demons prey don't wake up until one year. Why him?
  I growled in frustration, which caused the birds to scatter from the trees, and caused the nearby dogs to whine.
  I smirked.
  I'm still strong anyway. What am I worrying about? Its just a ghost.
  After tonight, (y/n) will be mine, and I will take her as my princess. My one, my love, my destruction.
  A lustful grin reached my lips. Claiming her as mine will be fun, and to top it off, (y/c/n) will see everything.

(Y/c/n) POV.

I waited by room before going in.
(Y/n) was smiling and brushing her hair. Anger boiled in me. She was dressing for him. The one that killed me.
  My world turned a little darker and I whispered her name.
   "(Y/n)..."
  She stiffened and looked around her room, causing me to widen my eyes and touch her.
  She breathed in and hugged herself.
   "(Y/n)!!" I yelled.
  She looked around once more. This time, fear in her eyes.
    "(Y/n)!! I. Love. You!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
  She didn't seem to hear me.
  Why!?
  I said it once more. "(Y/n)!! I. LOVE. YOU!!"
  She shivered and hugged herself. Only then I realized that in my grey world, I could see my breath, like it was Winter.
  She ran out in fear and I was going to follow her when I heard her voice.
   "(Y/c/n)! I think I'm going crazy..."
  I stopped by her door, and my heart sank. She was calling Him for comfort.
   The thought of Him holding her, comforting her, starting a new life with her, everything that I couldn't do with her, was taken away.
  Anger spread through my body, like a raging fire. I huffed out short breaths, and I left.
  I wad going to kill Him and take (y/n) back. No matter what it takes...