Where it began

As far as I could remember, I was raised by my grand mother who tried her best to mold my sister and I. I remember being told by my mother to call her by her name because being called mommy made her feel old. We eventually start calling our granny "mommy" which answered to. My granny was strict and loving at the Same time. My aunt and uncle lived in the same house with us, my aunt provided that motherly love that I craved and my uncle was a father figure, I remember him spanking me whenever I wet my bed, lol. My aunt t took me to her workplace on many occasions where she worked as a hairstylist. My mother was living in the same house but she was never there, always distant. My dad lived in the same village not to far from our house but he was always there for me and I called him "daddy" even to this day. My granny hated how much I love my dad because she never really liked him for my mom. I was the last child for my mom and I didn't even know I had a second sister living in another village, I eventually heard about her but couldn't remember meeting her. My life turned upside down when my granny, aunt and uncle left for America when I was between 6 and 7 years old, I cried because my only immediate source of love and guidance was leaving me.