A Darkened Light

Have you ever been in the middle of something good [Writing wise] and your ideas or creativity are flowing? Yeah me to . Then all of a sudden, someone leaves the room or you stop writing for the day and decided to continue tomorrow, or even just the light in the window gets darker telling you the day is reaching its end. Many people get unfocused or even manage to get writers block just from recognizing something happening in the real world. When we are pulled out of the trance we put ourselves in, we tend to forget the world in our imagination [ this theory is about writing fiction]. Pieces of our stories just fall away and we need to be re-inspired by dreams or even reality. The title of this chapter is A Darkened Light because of the fact, that something as simple as a lighting change can disrupt our story's flow. I picked A Darkened Light for the book's title as well, because I am going to add the majority of the stories I just couldn't figure out how to continue.

-

Any story I post, you can take it and complete it in anyway you would like! If you do decide to finish my stories please tag me in them so i can see how my unfinished works turn into your own. I don't care if you think you were successful or not i would love to see anyone's works!