Work Work WORK (PT1)

You still couldn't believe what had just happen, you were currently locked in your room, rethinking your previous idea to take them with you. You checked your phone since it didn't stop ringing, regretting it completely.

 You checked your phone since it didn't stop ringing, regretting it completely

' Where the hell are you?!'

' Hurry!!!'

' I swear i'm gonna kill your for this!!'

It was your friend, she was waiting for you so that you could help them with a dance, that's why you dressed like this. You sighed and got up from your bed and went to open the door. As soon as you opened the door you saw white.

" What do you want?" You glared up at him, making him seem smaller under your judging gaze.

" I wanted to apologize, for this morning, i really didn't mean it. It was a careless mistake on my part, i promise it won't happen again just please, i'm not asking you to forget about it, but please understand it wasn't with bad intention. I am very sorry." He said with low bow. By the sincerity in his eyes and the guiltiness of his voice (or is it the other way around?) you could tell he was being truthful. He wasn't lying.

Ash P.O.V

I felt so ashamed, I can't believe i let something like that happen! But, the look that Lady (Y/N) gave me, made feel all the worse, right now, i wouldn't resist a punishment for what i had made her feel. I was expecting for her to yell at me, maybe even hurt me, i was waiting for it, and i would accept it fully. But instead, i felt her hand on my head, petting me. I dared to look up at her, but i wish i hadn't. I felt so week, so utterly helpless under her gaze no matter what she threw at me. For a moment i almost stumbled forward, she looked, like an angel, heavenly, 'like a goddess' i thought. Why does she do this to me? How can she have such an effect with just looking at me. When i had felt her hand on me, i felt electricity, warmth, the heat that spread through my body and yet the strange tingles that me get goose bumps, my hair on end as if i was cold, but it was warm and comforting. And when i looked up at her, to see her smiling that beautiful smile at me with such softness and care in her eyes, i thought i was sick. There was something strange in my chest, like my heart? I don't know, it was strange, and i suddenly felt sick to my stomach, it was strange, and i felt heat in my face. Was i sick? Am i allergic to human touch? I was feeling so many things it was so strange, i hadn't felt like this before. I mean, she looks stunning in my eyes, so very beautiful, but what is this feeling? It's not the same disgust i feel with other humans, and it couldn't be hate, because if it was, then why is it that i can't stop looking at her and thinking of how beautiful she is? The tightening in my chest, it was almost painful, it should hurt, but... it doesn't? God, what is this? It was confusing, do i hate her? No, i enjoy her presence, so why do i act like this? I can't tell if this reaction is good or bad, it's annoying, but, i want to stay. I like being touched by her, and be at the receiving end of her kindness. ( I had another word in mind but i forgot it).

" I forgive you." She said softly with a smile. ' So beautiful'

" You do?" She nodded.

" I believe, that a person who goes out of their way, just to make a proper and sincere apology, deserves to be forgiven." She said with a gentle smile.

Your P.O.V

It's true what you had told him, you can't find it in you to not forgive someone who shows absolute sincerity when they apologize. It would be cruel. You couldn't help but be shocked or surprised when he muttered 'Kami/God' (however you want) under his breath as he looked up to you with big admiring eyes, you thought you had heard wrong.

" I'm sorry, what was that?" He smiled at you and straightened himself, now obviously taller than you.

" It's nothing, i believe you were heading out?" He said while holding out his arm to you, you took it and smiled up at him and you guys started walking to the staircase. 'This one, this guy, i will forgive, but the other one... hell no.'

As you held onto his arm, you noticed he seemed a bit, off? Like he didn't know what to do, both confused, uncomfortable? Maybe he didn't like being touched? So when you got to your destination where everyone else was, you were too concerned on quickly letting go to not further upset him that you failed to see the somewhat pained and almost longing look on his features as you went and sat away from him.

" So, guys, i'm going into town to help a friend at her dance lessons, would you guys like to come with me?"

SOOO, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, I NEED YOUR HELP!! PLEASE REMIND ME TO UPDATE, JUST ATTACK ME, CAUSE IF NOT, I'LL FORGET! AND THEN I WILL TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE. oh and, sorry i didn't put up pics or videos, i just couldn't find any that matched the chapter but, enjoy! next chapter you will understand why its called work work work. 

PS: Sebastian lovers your will get your sugar soon so don't worry, i know that lately it has been more ash but don't worry, it gets better!