Chapter 1

*Calum Hood point of view*

"I'm so excited for this show Luke!" I exclaimed, while our stylist Lou sprayed more product into my hair. " And me, I can't wait to get out onto that stage!" Luke replied excitement evident in his voice. Just then our manager Paul burst in through the door.  Beads of sweat running down his fore head and a bright red face " 10 minutes until show time" He panted. " Right, Cal, let's go and get Mikey and Ashton, goodness knows what they're up to.  I nodded and followed Luke to see what the other two idiots are up too.

As we walked into Michael's and Ashton's dressing room I saw them casually laying on the sofa reading magazines in their pyjamas. "Michael, Ashton? we go on stage in about 7 minutes." I stated calmly. " oh yeah, forgot about that." Ashton replied nonchalantly. "so... how about getting dressed huh? if Paul  comes in and sees you , he's going to flip."  Luke told them. They both groaned but got up to get dressed.

Before I knew what was happening me and the boys were being shoved through the stage door, and onto the huge stage. "Hey guys , you feelin' good tonight?" I shouted to the crowd.  Adrenaline rushing through my veins. We sang through a couple of songs including money, San Francisco and Amnesia.

"Right so now its time to announce the lucky fan who will be coming up here to sing with us and hang at the end of the show. That fan is seat 23 row 7!" Michael yelled. There was a series of screams and a beautiful girl stood up grudgingly.

Mia Point Of View

"... Seat 23 , row 7!" the bright coloured haired boy yelled. I think his name is Michael. I knew it wasn't me, pointless checking. I'm not a fan of them anyway. I'm only here because of  my Best Friend, Tallia. "THATS YOU!" Tallia screeched. No. It couldn't be?

*5 HOURS EARLIER*

"MIA!" My best friend  Tallia screeched as she walked up the stairs of my home. By the time she got to my bedroom she was panting. "IM,UHUH... GOING TO... SEE 5... SECONDS OF SUMMER!"She breathed. " That's great Tallia, enjoy yourself." I answered "Eh , no? you're coming with of course, I am NOT going on my own Mia!" She stressed. " Tallia, I appreciate it, I really do. But you know I'm not a fan of those guys." I stated dryly. " OMG! I cannot believe that you're expecting your own Best friend to attend a huge concert ON HER OWN? " She shouted. "I'm sorry Tallia" I answered. " PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MIA! I need you for support, I mean what if I die and you cant help me because YOU'RE NOT THERE!"  She banged on. "Okay, Okay I'll come" I gave in. She did a celebratory happy dance. " okay come on LET'S GET READDYY!!" She yelled , heading to my wardrobe. This is going to be a long day."This or this?" Tallia asked waving two tops in my face , "umm first one" I answered looking through my wardrobe. "I'm wearing this, where is your make up?" Tallia asked , " in the drawer " I replied. I picked out a tight patterned crop top and black high waisted shorts with suede knee high boots. I lightly curled my red waist length hair. I applied my make up and hairspray. " TALL!! Come one we're going to miss the train!" I screamed up the stairs to her. She came down the stairs wearing my favourite shirt, which is basically hers she wears it more than me. I locked up my house and we made our way to the train station.
After the 30 minute long train ride we got off at a stop right outside the arena.
We queued for about 2 hours and finally got to the seats in the stadium . That brings us to now, apparently I'm the 'lucky' fan

vote, comment?