Chapter 4

I grab Ashton's hand and sigh.

" it all started when I was 5. My mom went to work but never came home. She left. She had ran off with another man, leaving me behind. My dad was pissed. H-he would get drunk every night and bring girls and guys home. He would send about 3 guys to my room every single night. Th-they would abuse me. Hit me, burned me, whipped me and even r-r-rr-r-raped m-me." I was bawling now. Simon looked apologetically at me. I breathed and continued.

" they told me I was the reason my mommy left. They called me a slut whore bitch asshole attention seeker, fat and so so much more. For 5 years this happened. I-I started to look for a way out. I-I self harm. It's horrid. My legs, tummy arms are covered with scars, one time when he was r- doing it to me, I screamed.the loudest scream I could manage. My neighbor called the police. My dad was arrested. I still remember what he told me before he left, he said ' Ariana, you are a heartless whore, adopted freak, and I will find you. 'I was adopted and I don't know who my real family is. It's horrid, I hate not knowing. Though I hate my real parents for giving me up. Was I not good enough for them?" I shook my head.

" I was sent to the adoption shelter. I meet Ash there. We were there for 8 years. I was adopted 7 times. Each one abused me or used me. I was sent back each time. Me and Ash have been friends since I got in there. Once we were old enough we rented and apartment. I had meet Austin my boyfriend who's a marine in Starbucks, when I was 15. we switched numbers and we started dating. 4 years and counting. "

my tears dried as I left off with Austin. I look at Simon who's crying also.

" oh darling I'm so sorry!!!" He exclaims

I nod. " please don't treat me any different " I beg.

Simon agrees.

" I have to use the lou " Ashton announces.

He gets up and opens the door and 5 boys come stumbling in with tears in there eyes.

I stand up my mouth in the shape of an ' o ' .

" W-what where you doing? " I stutter

" w-we were listening..sorry"Liam says

" I-I.." I'm at a lose for words

" we're sorry " Niall says

" no-no-just ugh!!" I scream in frustration

" FUCK YOU ALL" I scream at them

I run out leaving Ashton behind.

I run out and see the nearest alley way and crawl into a ball and cry.

I hate the fake pity.

I hate that they know.

They'll treat me different.

Just like everyone else.

Then, they'll leave.

I heard steps

" are you there Ariana?" An Irish voice asks

" no " I mumble

" ah now I know your here" he says turning into the alley and crouching down.

" what do you want " I spat

" to-to be your friend " he whispers kindly

And like always, I can't believe what he says.

" why would you want to be friends with me I'm just a worthless bitch. I'm absolutely horrid. I hate myself and I don't see what you think is so great. My life would be better if it was 6 feet under. Everyone would be fucking better without me" I cry

Niall pov

It was heartbreaking. A beautiful girl not knowing how gorgeous she actually is. Even with her makeup running she's beautiful.

" why would you want to be friends with me I'm just a worthless bitch. I'm absolutely horrid. I hate myself and I don't see what you think is so great. My life would be better if it was 6 feet under. Everyone would be fucking better without me" she cry's to me

I wipe her tears with my thumb and tilt her head up at me.

" I don't understand how you are so beautiful and so oblivious to it. Your beautiful inside and out no matter what they say. I promise."

" w-why do you care?" She ask her blue eyes begging for an answer like a puppy begging for a bone.

" I-I don't know love, I just do."

AW AW

That's really cute

And short

Sorry I'm not good at long paragraphs or chapters or whatever

So anyhow

BAIIIIIII