Chapter 1: Hope's Tainted Twin

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASE IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT AND/OR LEMON DO NOT READ!! I'M WARNING YOU NOW! SLIGHT NSFW/NSFS(school) THIS CHAPTER!!
You may proceed!

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I was in my room, in private, reading yet ANOTHER KomaHina fanfiction, (A/N if you don't ship KomaHina just ignore it~!) and the smuttines and yaoi content only increased. I slowly slid my hand down and started to go to work. This was my life, until a few weeks ago. I'll go into detail in a bit, don't worry! But we're only just starting...

I kept myself busy, the tension from today at school slowly slipping away through my moist inner(or just... wanked really hard). I was bullied constantly, called names like "geek", "faggot" and the infamous "gay" all because I love anime. I gently press against the hard nub on my lower lips, rubbing in circles around the small, fleshy mountain, pleasure flowing throughout my hips and releasing with a start(hello wanking). I removed my hand, now drenched in slick, salty fluids. I wiped my hand on my bedsheets, half pleased, half disgusted. I exited out of my web browser, and stared at my home screen for a second. I was in awe at the intensity of his eyes, his pale skin, and his absolutely adorable constant bedhead hairdo.

My home screen was none other than Nagito Komaeda, and how much I loved him, was hard to describe. There was just something about him, something that caused a spark in me, and many, many others, however I felt like I had the strongest connection, like if pure hope flowed through me when I looked at him, and yet I still felt inferior. I blushed, thoughts surfacing to my head. I quickly locked my phone to keep from crying and checked the time.

It was now 2:55 AM, almost 3:00. I had been previously attempting to sketch, now leaving a blank page sitting lonely on my desk. I shut my eyes, lonely, searching for warmth not found from covers alone, and drifted into a peaceful sleep, conjuring images of Komaeda to keep me at least partly sane for the night.

Hi guys~! Saki here! I hope you enjoyed chapter one of Despair's Love-Tainted Kiss! Please like if you enjoyed, leave a comment if you have anything to say, and follow me for updates on the story. SANKYUU~!