Chapter 4: D-date?!

A/n: OMG HOLY HELL IM WRITING THIS IN CLASS AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH
I GOT AN IPAD FOR SCHOOL AND IM SUPPOSED TO BE WITING AN ESSAY BUT OH WELL
GOTTA DO BETTER THAN HAND OUT IPAD KEYBOARDS WHEN YOUR STUDENT NEEDS TO UPDATE THEIR FANFIC, MRS. TEACHER!
I *hope* YOU'RE SATISFIED WITH THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IM BEING JUDGED FROM BEHIND.
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING. I THINK THIS IS SHIT BUT LETS GO.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I had decided to take Ko shopping, in order to understand the basics of my world better. Since he came from a different place, it would be only natural to have him get used to this world. The city lacked much natural beauty, but he didn't care. These structures very much fascinated him.
"(Y/n)! Let's go in there! No, no! THERE!"
Ko, who was 5'11", was clinging to me like a small child.
I had had enough, so I had to pull on his shirt, very hard.
"Ko, I beg of you, please, please, PLEASE do not embarrass me in public, especially where where we're going! I do NOT want wanna have to be anymore of an otaku than I already am!"
We approached the shop.
"Ok. Ko, One bowl. Fill it up however you want, just try not to go over 3/4 of the bowl." I stated, a serious tone arising.
"What is this place, (Y/n)?" He questions, cocking his head slightly.
I try to hide my blush. "It's an ice cream shop, j-just go in and I'll show you the ropes."

We enter the store, and a cheerful lady greets us.
   "Welcome to SkinnySweet! Would you like to sample some ice cream?"
    "No thank you," I replied, "We're gonna look around."

I'M SORRY ITS SO SHORT!!!
IVE HAD SCHOOL AND NO TIME!!!!