Catching up with the boys

i ran up the stairs to go find the boys. right when i got out there i found bth of my dogs liking the boys from mbs face. once they noticed i was out there they said "Soooo what took you so long" when they said that they said that with a smile on there face. I looked at them with a big smile cause i was imberissed and said"ummmm yall know how parents are:)" "Soo would yall like a tour of my house or would you rather playing something like 10 fingers to get to know each other" i said. They all looked at each other in agreement and Ray said "ummmm can we do both cause we would all like to get to know you and we would like a tour around the house if thats ok with you"? "sure that coo with me here lets do the tour first to get that over with." i said they all nodded there heads in agreement.

After the tour

once the tour was over we walked into the livingroom and started playing teen fingers. "ok so laidies first" Princetion said "ok i guess" i said.

Me:I never went to disney land

Prodigy:youve never went to disney land before

Me: No but its ok i have gone other places:\

Prod: oh ok well ive never got in a fight with your brother

when he said that he said it with a smile as i put my finger down yet agian. "i got you" i said with a smirk on my face.

Prince: ok settle down girls its my turn ive never kissed a girl before. roc,ray and prod put a finger down.

Ray: ummm ive never went anywere without my drawing supplys. everyone but ray put a finger down.

Roc: yep rays always drawing he said. he looked at me and smiled ok so ive never go anywere without bringing a hat. no one put a finger down. and everyone laughed by the time the game ended i had lost first then prince then ray 3rd then prod. so roc won.. since roc won he picked what he wanted to eat for dinner cause it was 8:30 already. so we got up and went to look for food in the kitchen what he dicided on was chicken noodle soop. (the one you warm up in the microwave.) well we were waiting for the food to warm up in the microwave my mom called me and the boys into the livingroom. so we got into the livingroom to see what my mom wanted. when we got in there she said ok so first i wanted yall to tell raekwon goodnite. we all walked over to my brother as we walked over to him i wispered into each of there ears for them to watch out so he dont try and prank you. they all nodded there head ok and we all gave him a huge caushiouisly. once we were done hugging him goodnight my mom told me something that i never wanted to hear so badly before she said that he was gonna be spending the night at his friend Zacks house for a cupple of nights till the boys settle in then hell be back. we all said ok and she said ok thats all and the microwave just dinged so yeah and im going to sleep so ill see you in the morning good night you guys. "Good night" we said we each gave my mom a hug then we walked into the kitchen and grabed our food. "ummmm this smells just like heven ropc said." Im glad but my mom told me in my ear not to tell you this but i cant wait to tell you so tomorrow so yeah weregonna have tocos tommorrow! Oh yeah thaats what im talkin bout!" ray said then we walked down stairs and all sat on the floor cause i didnt think that it would have been faionly i say on the couch. so i sat by roc and prod and prod sat by prince and roc sat by ray. wll couldnt decide on what to watch so i askked if they wanted to watch scream and they all yelled yes!so we started scream while we ate. by the time we fell asleep it was 12:30!