- 1 -

chapter one- Return of the real heir

Zue/Rain

"Attention! People! The plane is going to land in 5 minutes please just take your seats and wait until I gave my signal".Everyone is quite and I'm so happy that I'm going to that damn school again. I miss my beastfreinds so much. I want to play with them. In a playful one.

And also I'm so bored in states so I got back here in this polluted country. But atleast , a good President will come soon and I'm going to assure that!

By the way, I hate talking in English it makes many people cry so damn much because they don't understand me.

In a few minutes the plane landed and I can smell from here the polluted air. Just good! I miss this so much although it is bad for the lungs because you know its polluted air.

"Welcome back young lady zue". They greet. I just smiled and walk away I don't want to waste my time with that stupid buttlers. I'm here to have fun.

And I got the news that someone is coppiying me and they said that I'm them? Hmm sounds interesting. But, my dear parents they're patethic. Such wasting time in a low class people. I owned 100 companies around the world I let someone special handle them.

The butter opened the door for me. Dapat lang.

(A/N: he he akala nyo po pure English noh?)

Pumasok na ako. The driver started to drive while I'm busy with my I phone 7. I turned on my music. Hayss I'm always tired.

.

.

.

.

"Ehem young lady Lorraine? Wake up? We arrived at your mansion".hmmm I woke up seeing this ugly face

"Okay. Bring my luggage okay?".I got out of my mercedez. Ofcourse, mercedez I know that is so good and looks beautiful with me.

I got up into my room and found my luggage near in my closet. Hayss I'm so freaking tired.

And bored?.....

What if? I go to the mall?

Yah! Good idea zue you need to relax and have fun.

After heading in my mall that is so big and elegant. I own V and H. Its so wierd but I like it. Its unique for me.

"Excuse me po miss? Alan nyo po ba kung saan yung Comfort room ng boys? Naiihi na po kasi yung anak ko?".hah! What did she think of me? A low class rich girl?

"No. So get out my way you ugly girl shooo". She run away fast. Dapat lang. I know she will be scared and her ugly son. Hah! His son looks like a donkey!

After buying some clothes I got up in the parking lot with my bodygaurds.

"Excuse me miss? Are you Zuene Lorrain Madrigal? I got this gift for you? It's is from someone that adores your style and personality so much".

Raven?

°°°

First chapter is updated. T_T I'm so tired.