Moving away

You kept seeing Calvin cause you guys were across from each other and the apartment downstairs was up for rent and you decided to move there instead.You had to pack everything.You have jack and pryo help with you moving stuff.

                                                         Calvin's pov
You saw boxes outside of y/n's house and you saw pryo holding the boxes and you saw jack too and you saw y/n.She looked gorgeous and you smiled it was about a month since you guys fought.You missed and you hear her voice "I'm so glad I am moving" your eyes widened and it hit you y/n was moving away.She hated you.She didn't miss you.You thought and walked away from the door.You hear a knock and it was pryo.
You looked at him and raised a brow. "What we're you doing with y/n?" You ask
  "Just helping move her stuff downstairs,She is moving downstairs since..you know..she felt awkward to see you.." Niall said aka pryo
You squinted your eyes at him and asked "hmm anything else..?..You have like a secret crush on her?" You ask Niall and you start getting angry. Niall laughed
   "Look dude. She needed help.Thats all..loosen up.." Niall says "can I come in" he asks
   "Your just trying to protect your self..I know your trying to get in her pants.." Your tone becoming more angry.Niall looked at you. "Huh..So your jealous.." Niall's says "do you even care about y/n.You did yell at her for having anxiety issues like what kinda of boyfriend does that?!" Niall raising his voice you hear y/n's voice say "hey Naill,Me and jack are going to see a movie.Come downstairs.We are getting ice cream later".Your face start burning with anger.
   "Call me when you stop acting like a dick alright. See ya later man." Niall's says

                                                                  Your pov
You heard there convo and you knew Calvin missed you.You missed him too.You had to forget about him.It was for the best.

I am so fucking tired..