Chapter 2

After my body was calmed down I began to think, who was that guy? I have never seen him before , I pretty much know everyone in the school but I have never seen him around. Is he new? Or was I just unaware of him?

Chapter 2

*****

I ran straight outside after what had just happened. I couldn't believe my eyes, was it really a guy, I'm pretty sure it was. He had brown dark short hair like a boy, dark black eyes and was wearing a boy's school uniform.

It had to be a boy.

Just before the bell rung I quickly went straight in the classroom and scanned to find Krystal. When I saw her I quickly ran to her and told her what had happened.

'Omg, omg, Krystal' I said to her.

'What's wrong with you?' she asked me in a panicking tone of voice.

'When I went in the toilet I saw a person' I continued

'And.....' Krystal stated weirdly.

'It was a boy in the toilet and he saw me half naked' I said in an annoyed way.

I told her the whole story about how I had no toilet tissue and what had happened afterwards. I got so furious that I wanted to just try and find that guy and tell him why he did such a stupid thing. 

Then suddenly I saw three girls coming in- Uee, Nana and Tiffany. Here it goes again. I tried looking away from their direction, just in case they came up to me (AGAIN), but no they went to Krystal instead. Nana approached Krystal and started messing up her hair, then Uee and Tiffany started chuckling.

'Yah! How would you like it if I did it to you!' I said furiously. She looked at me in such an annoying way.

'You're such a-' I said but then stopped.

I heard a loud screech coming from the girls in the class and from Nana, Tiffany and Uee. I looked back at the door and saw who it was. Obviously Kai. All the girls started pushing and shoving together, trying to get a glimpse of him for the 100th or 10,000th time, while the boys in the class just looked at Kai in a weird way.

I then rolled my eyes and stood next to Krystal.

'Are you ok? Did it hurt? Do you want me to give her a major face surgery?' I started asking these random questions to her. I mean why does Nana hate Krystal so much, Krystal doesn't do any harm or anything.

'It's ok, haha' she giggled while keeing her sad face hidden.

 I quickly walked behind Krystal and started to tidy up her hair. Suddenly Kai went past Krystal's table, but isn't Kai's table in the far front? Why did he come all the way to the back? When I was tidying up Krystal's hair I heard a little giggle coming from her. I looked at Krystal and saw that her cheeks were blushing. I then changed direction to look at Kai but he was already with his group of friends and with girls taking pictures of him from the back. I also looked at Nana and she's just looking at Krystal angrily.

'Are you ok Krystal?' I asked her.

'Yeh i'm fine' she replied, but then suddenly swooped across the top of her table and grabbed something in her hands and quickly put it in her pocket pants.

That was weird.

What is in her hand? I then slowly reached my fingers into her pocket and tried to get it from her.

'Hello students' the teacher interrupted, everyone then quickly ran back to their desk and tables, including Uee, Nana, Tiffany and I.

'We have a new student today' the teacher said.

Everyone then turned to look at the door with eyes wide opened.

Was it a guy or a girl? Will the person be my friend? Is he or she good looking?

All these random questions was appearing in my head.

'Come in, they aren't going to bite' the teacher said. Then the person walked in nervously.

It was a guy. He has dark brown hair, light pale skin and-

HE"S THE GUY FROM THE TOILET!

I quickly tried to hide my face with a book in my bag.

'I'd like you to meet Byun Baekhyun, he came from Bucheon and moved to Seoul' the teacher said.

'You can sit there'

I didn't see where the teacher was pointing because of the book in front of my face. Well... there is two free spots, one on the front and one right next to me.

I can die if he sits right next to me.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards me.

Baekhyun walked next to me, pulled out the chair next to me and sat on it. He looked to his right than looked to his left.

Noooooo that's where i'm sitting.

What will happen when he sees me? Will he remember that embarassing moment? What will he think of me?

To be continued....

Chapter 2  ~End~