Through his eyes

Karen's pov
"Happy birthday kaen"my little sister ria who was two squeked.I couldn't help but laugh because she had never gotten my name right after we all had tried a million times to teach her,but i actually didn't mind at all anyway.She was holding a piece of chocolate cake with a candle on top and my parents:they were actually not my biological parents,stood smiling behind her.I hated the taste of sugar in my mouth in the morning but for ria's sake i shoved the cake down my throat careful not to twist my face in disgust as i swallowed
I made a mental not to spit it out as soon as they left.I quickly jumped out of bed remebering i had school in less than thirty minutes.Uuurrrghh i was seriously going to write a report on why one should not go to school on the day they were born.I put on some comfortable jeans a pink tanktop since it was a gazzilion degrees outside and neon sneakers .I tied my black hair in a ponytail and ran downstairs seeing that if i didn't hurry i'd be late i grabbed a banana on my way out coz who doesn't like bananas they like God's little yellow gift to mankind.i got into my beat up red truck which i had named Edward during my twilight saga obsessed phase when i was 16.I had to pick up Ali my cool Indian best friend since third grade he lived a two min drive away from my place i knew he would be handing me my ass today since he hated it when i was late which was almost four days a week but hey whose counting.To my surprise he entered the car grinning like a love struck..well indian and gave me a hug "happy sexy 17 Ren...my hot besty "everyone called me Ren, by everyone i mean my family,Ali,and the less than 5 people who talk to me in school i know i was probably on the lowest group in the invisible hierachy that existed in our school."Thanks,someones in a good mood..did you get some last night "i asked muffling a laugh while managing not to get my eyes off the road."I wish"he said dramatically "its not anything that good but i promise to tell you if anything that exciting happens"i was sure that it wouldn't be hard for him to get some  action considering he looked like a 17 year old trapped in the body of a bollywood actor and you know how drool worthy those are.I heard the bell as i was entering the parking lot and realising we were late i parked Edward in the nearest packing space and ran to my first call which thankfully was english and i was sure Mr Hank pun intended would be late as usual and in all this years he'd never gotten in trouble because the whole world knew our principle had a mega crush on the handsome forty year old.The class was nearly full and i noticed that my seat was taken by the queen bee of our school never wanting to draw attention to myself i let her have it and i took a seat at the back of the class.Thirty minutes into the lesson Keith Adams the total badass of the school walked in gave Mr Hank a note and without waiting for a response he started walking towards the back of the class.He was the typical bad boy perfect dark hair ,beautiful brown eyes with green specks which made me think i could drown in th,the body of a greek god and those lips let me not go there i was snapped out of my daydream by him telling me to get my bottoms(did i mention he is british) off his chair since this was his usual spot.I could not believe this guy's nerve!