What have I done? (Anakin Skywalker)

Requested by Gryffindor_Jedi
Italics:Anakin

"I was so worried about you. Obi-Wan told me terrible things." You say. "He said you have turned to the dark side... that you killed younglings."

"Obi-Wan is trying to turn you against me."

"He cares about us." You explain. "He knows...He wants to help you." Anakin looks down, shaking his head.

"Anakin, all I want is your love." You step close to Anakin.

"Love won't save you, Y/N. Only my new powers can do that."

"At what cost? You're a good person, Anakin, Don't do this." You cry out.

"I won't lose you the way I lost my mother! I've become more powerful than any Jedi has dreamed of and I did it for you. To protect you."

"Come away with me. Help me raise our child. Leave everything behind while we still can." You desperately try to convince him.

"Don't you see, Y/N, we don't have to run away anymore. I have brought peace to the Republic. I am more powerful than the Chancellor. I can overthrow him, and together you and I can rule the galaxy. Make things the way we want them to be."

You gasp. "I don't believe what I'm hearing . . . Obi-Wan was right. You have changed."

"I don't want to hear anymore about Obi-Wan. The Jedi turned against me... don't you turn against me"

"I don't know you anymore. Anakin, you're breaking my heart. I'll never stop loving you, but you're going down a path I cannot follow"

"Because of Obi-Wan?" Anakin accuses.

"Because of what you've done . . . what you plan to do. Stop, stop now. Come back! I love you."

Anakin opens his mouth to reply, but sees a figure exiting your ship.

"Liar!"

You turn around and spot Obi-Wan standing in the door way of the cruiser.
"No!" You cry out.

"You're with him. You've betrayed me! You brought him here to kill me!"

You back away with fear in your eyes. "No! Anakin, I swear...I." You are cut off as Anakin raises his hand. You hands shoot to your throat as you feel your airways closing.

"Let her go, Anakin." Obi-Wan commands. "Let her go." Anakin releases you and steps back in fear.

" What have I done?" He collapses on the ground beside you. "Quick, help me get her on the ship!"

"It's too late, Anakin, she's gone." Obi-Wan says, looking down.

"No! No, she can't be gone," Anakin cries, "I have to save her, Obi-Wan."
----------------------------------------------
A/N: I finally updated! I'm so sorry about the long wait, but school is my top priority right now.