Chapter 2

Key:

(Y/F/S) = your favorite song.

*Morning comes becuz its morning here and i am still very tired :D*

(Here is a awesome song btw)

(Y/N) Woke up before Tom, (Y/N) was cuddling Tom! (Y/N) Felt Calm in Tom's arms, Tom woke up and fell off his bed in surprise ''OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!!!'' Tom screamed, ''H-Hey its ok!'' (Y/N) said, Tom said nothing, He got up, His ''Stay Safe'' shirt was off, all he had on was his boxers,Tom blushed alot, He put his shirt on quickly the left the room, he walked to the kitchen, (Y/N) Followed, Edd and Matt where already up, ''Morning sis!'' Matt said eating cola pancakes. ''Good Morning'' Said Edd making more cola pancakes, ''....Morning...''Tom said. ''M-Morning!'' Said (Y/N).

(Y/N) sat down, Tom sat next to Matt and (Y/N). Tom sighed, Edd placed cola pancakes in front of (Y/N) and Tom, ''I'm......I'm Not Hungry....'' Tom said as he pushed the Pancakes away. (Y/N) Looks at Tom,worried. ''I-Is.....Is everything ok.....?'' (Y/N) said ''....Yea.....I guess...'' Tom said. 

(LATER CUZ I AM LAZY AF) 

Tom was in his room, he was in there for over 2 hours! ''I hope Tom is alright.....'' (Y/N) said.

(Y/N) Walked to Tom's room and Knocked on his door  ''what do you want?'' Tom said in a snappy voice. ''....I Just wanted to see if you are Ok,Tom......'' (Y/N) Said. ''.....You can come in if you want....'' Tom Said, (Y/N) opened the door to see Tom with No shirt or hoodie on,laying on his bed. all Tom has on is socks and His pants.Tom was on his phone, Listening to (Y/F/S). (Y/N) Sat next to Tom,Tom sat up, (Y/N) blushed. Tom Turned off his phone and put it on the floor. ''Sooo....'' Tom said. ''You have been in your room for more the 2 hours......is everything ok Tom?'' (Y/N) asked. ''.....Yea.....I have something to tell you'' Tom said.