Chapter 1

Riley's POV
"Ugh why do stupid red lights take so long" I mutter to myself.
Today has been such a flop. It is definitely not the way to start out summer. In LA it's hard. Stupid celebrities are all that matter around here. I was legit fired today because I was "disrespecting the boss one to many times". I really needed the extra money if I wanted to pay for college. My parents said I had to pay for half of it. I'm going to turn 18 in a few months and college starts the day after my birthday. It's kind of sad it was noodles and company. All I was doing was talking trash about some dumb celeb she liked. Max... Ma... What was it again I think to myself. Oh yeh Matt.
Matthew Espinosa.
I cringe at the name.
I mean I don't really know him that well but still, he seems to be just another attention seeking celebrity who all the girls seem to like for some reason.
I was silently hating on everything when my car door flew open.
"WHAT THE H-"
I was cut off by him yelling "DRIVE"
I look up but the light is still red.
I turn around and glare at him
"Who are you and why are you in my car telling me to drive when it's a red light."
I mean I was at the front of the line but it's still red and I'm not getting arrested cause some boy told me to drive.
He turns around and looks down the street.
Before I can even ask anything else he's in the front seat basically on top of me pushing the gas.
I hear cameras flashing and people running around the corner.
It sounds like the paparazzi.
It was the paparazzi and they look like they are looking for someone.
Suddenly I realize it's the guy in my car.
His dirty blond hair and brown eyes are right in front of me, but who is he??

Matthew's POV
Honestly jumping into the front seat wasn't planned. Even jumping into this girls car wasn't planned. It was just something I had to do to get away from the paparazzi. I hate the paparazzi, just like so many other people.
I keep driving until we reach my old high school. I park the car outside.
The paparazzi never looks here.
I move off her and into the passenger seat.
I am about to walk out of the car and into the high school when she grabs my wrist.
"You don't get to leave till I get some answers." She states glaring at my back.
I slowly turn and look into her beautiful hazel eyes
Wait what?! I think to myself
Her light brown hair waves down her back.
She looks pissed.
Oh no I think

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if this chapter is really bad
I'm not that good at writing so if this is really bad sorry
Also this chapter is pretty short so sorry
Anyway