Chapter 1

*Sigh*
Today was the worst day ever! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! Hi, my name is Grace! I'm just a normal girl who is going to start middle school, but here's the problem. I don't feel confident in myself because there's this boy named Harry who always makes fun of me. Here's how this all began.

" Hi Grace! How was summer?"A brunette girl who looked familiar asked. That was my best friend, Emmie. " It was great! Any news in the neighborhood?" I asked. She replies by saying," I heard that a new boy named Harry moved in near your house." She said. I wondered who he was, but as fifth grader, I didn't really care.

*Bell rings*

"Shoot!" I thought. Today was the first day of school and I was going to be late.

I started to run and bumped into a boy, causing me to fall." Watch where you're going, loser!" I said. The boy helped me up and said," I'm so sorry!" I ignored his apology and ran into my classroom.

Just as I stepped into the classroom, everyone turned around and looked at me." I'm sorry, but you're really late, so you have to go get a tardy slip," said my new teacher, Mrs. Crossman. I hated myself. Who gets a tardy slip on first day of school? Oh wait, me!

After I got my slip and came back to class, I saw the boy I bumped into earlier." I'm new to this school, and I got lost." He told the teacher." Hi, my name is Mrs.Crossman! What's your name?" She asked him."I'm Harry. Harry Styles."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! Did u like the story so far? Comment and follow for more chapters! I'm sorry I know I'm bad at this, but I hope you enjoyed the story!😀