camp raid

Well I guess I'm up ragna step in after. I make my way up the hill and sneak behind a tent looking inside I find a pair of two sleeping in bags facing each other. I take out a dagger slowly plunging it into the two's skulls killing them instantl. I summon Ragna to advance and take the look, looks like the camp is made of three tents one bigger then the other. I approach the smaller tent doing the same to this pair moving to the bigger tent and peering inside to scope what's inside.

I look inside to a bed of one sitting next to him a giant chest probably something actually worth stealing then simple gold. Ragna approaches creeping in we both cheek the chest searching it's contents to find on giant axe seemingly impossible to weild.
The next part that happens is a bit blurry mostly because of me getting clocked in the head out of the tent by the brute in the bed, Ragna rushes out to my aid standing me up watching the entrance to the tent as he comes our welding the axe as he yells " I am Odaving and my axe Thrasher and your gonna pay for killing my team"

Me and Ragna both jump back as he swings me throwing knives Ragna shooting with a bow trying to do something but the only thing the works is me throwing them because they stick and block vision. Ragna gets swatted as I jump at him with soul edge cutting his chest Ragna cones in slicing his Achilles heel as the giant falls Ragna throws his significant soul snare trap under him.(basically a crystal bear trap)

We walk of of the camp with roughly one thousand gold, Thrasher ,and a soul snared and a hell of some blood rush.
Well I think that's enough for today's entry simply because it's only a couple hours before morning and we need sleep.