Chapter 10-Missing

(No chat.)
/////////////////////////////////////
Muuuu..I want school to end already ;-;

It's a PAIN IN THE ASS

Anyways~
Onto da story~!
----------------------------------------------

"Comence mission."

3rd POV

"Ne,Eren..I just noticed..we somehow ended in Maria City."

"Oh,isn't this your old hometown?"

"Mhm,also..where's Mika and Armin..?They're sure taking a while..",Jen nervously mumbled, looking around,as Eren scratched the side of his head in taught.

"Maybe they went to buy another thing..?There's a high possibility they went to buy something else.."

'W-What the hell am I saying!?There's a possibility something happened to them,but at the same time,I can't make Jen worry that much!The hell do I do now..!?If we go searching and something happens to Jen,I'll either kill myself or Levi-sensei will do the honour of killing ME and paying the funeral,he can even pay the burial ceremo--'

"Eren,you're making that face again.."

"E-Eh!?W-What face..?"

"The face you make when you don't know what to do..,I don't know what you're thinking,but I want to search for Mika and Armin if they don't come back in the next 10 minutes..",Jen hesitantly suggests,tugging on her scarf,as Eren sighs,frustrated,while nodding in agreement.

"'Kay."

~

"Yo,Eren,Jen!!"

"Armin!!"

"Geez,you worried me!!",Jen pouted,light smacking Armin's arm, while Armin chuckled nervously.

"S-Sorry!Mikasa suddenly wanted to buy something else,from a shop that was a bit far away."

"You should've,at least,called us..",Both,Eren and Jen,pouted at the same time,as Armin mumbles a small 'sorry' while Mikasa just gives a small smile.

"But;Eren,Jen;me and Armin found a park we wanted to show you both,should we check it out?",Mikasa suggested,as both teens nodded,while Jen took her phone out.

"Let me send a text to Mom and Dad!Wouldn't want to make them worry,hehe.."

"Hai."

"We're..out..on..park..be back for..while..kawaii face..'kay!Let's go!",Jen grinned,tucking her phone on her purse,as Armin suddenly cocks a brow,with a confused look.

"Hey..who're those guys coming over here..?"

"Eh?Where?"

"There!",Armin points to the other side walk,at business men walking towards them,as Mikasa glares at them pulling Jen towards Eren.

"Run."

"E-Eh?Mika?"

"Eren,take Jen away.Me and Armin will be behined you two."