ThE lOvE pArT tHaT eVeRyOne HaS bEeN wAiTiNg.....<3

We entered the indoor court and sat at the vip seats. Awesome right? Vip seat at a Basketball Game that The Famous Kobe Bryant is in. I hugged Justin again because he did everything and got My fovourite sports game adn My favourite basketball player. 

"Thanks" i said looking at him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Your welcome Princess" He smiled.

We waited fro 30 mintues than the game started. Leakers was winning(Leakers is Kobe's team) , YES! "Go Leakers!! Shot that BAll!!" I shouted and they Shot!!! "WOOOOOO" I screamed losing control  of myself because that's just how much i love basketball and Leakers.Justin was just chuckling the whole time

*After 40 mins"

The game finish , sad right? BUt Leakers WON!! like always , but their still awesome for me AND i got a chance to talk to Kobe but we had to leave. Justin asked me to wait at the car cause he had to go to the washroom, after 5 minutes he finally came out with a smile.

"Why are you smiling so wide?" i asked him

"OH nothinhg" He said , its obvious that he was lying but i just let go of it.

We drived for 20 mintues until we came to a fancy restaurant which was a French restaurant . Which i always wanted to try . 

"How?" i asked , looking at him amused.

"Brother , remeber?" he said in a duh tone.

"Right right" i nod my head.

He got out of the car and went to my side and opened the door for me. "thanks" i whishpered. We walked in the restaurant. " the name is JUstin" He said to the counter. "Right this way sir." She said showing us our seats. "Thank you"He said.

"So what do you want princess?" Justin asked me looking at the menu.

"Surprise me" i told him smiling at him.

"Alright then" he smiled back.

He whispered the orders to the waitor ,he  really wants to surprise me , haha. I laughed at him.

We got our  first two meals and it were "Foie gras and  terrine"  which were very delicious. Our second dishe was "French onion soup"  which i thought i wouldnt like because i HATE onions but it was delicious at all. OUr desserts were "Mousse au chocolat and Crème brûlée" Which was the most delicious and best dish ever. I LOVE FRENCH FOOD now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Amazing?" Justin asked me .

" The Best" i told him honestly.

I heard a ding and saw JUstin took out his phone and smiled.

"Leggo , i have to show you something" he said standing up. 

"okieeeeee" i replied and we went to the car .

"You have to wear these though." He said handing me a blindfold.

"But i dont waaaaannnt!!" I said whinning.

"Just wear it princess" he said looking serious.

I took it and wore it . I didnt like blindfolds because it was pitch dark and you cant see a thing and more annoying it was sooo quite. "Play Music" i whinned.

"Alright princess." Justin said and turned on the radio.i sang along with it and it took alot of time until we get to our destination which was also annoying. 

"We're here." Justiin and i heard the door close and my door open , i felt hands holding mine and helping me out of the car. " Just walk straight Princess" 

"Take it off" Justing whishpered. 

I took my blindfold off and was confused. We were in a very dark place and i have no clue where Justin went  Suddenly Lights went on i saw a basketball court and saw Leakers standing in a line. Weird. One by one turned areound. There were papers stick on them.

1) Will                                                                 

2) You

3) Be 

4) My 

5) Girlfriend? 

The last leaker player was KObe with Flowers, He went to me and gave the red roses to me (which also were my favourite flowers). Kobe whishpered to me " I suggest you to say Yes , This guy is awesome for a sweet girl like you" He said giving me  a thumps up.  I saw JUstin walking to me .

"I know we havent really known each other that looooooooong time but i really cant stop my feelings and every second i see you i lose my breath . All i want is hug you all day , kiss you whenever i want and be with you forever." He said smiling at me now holding my hands.

"So whats gonna be your answer , Princess?" He said , love in his eyes.

"With everything you did for today? The Basketball game , the dinner and this? Nooo i wont say Yes" i said sarcasim in my voice. 

"So is that a Yes?" He asked again .

"Of course Jerk! Yes i would be your girlfiend!" I told he hugging him. He hugged back and everyone were cheering , did i mention that paparazzi came and is now taking pictures of us. i dont care cause all i was thinking that i was the girlfriend of Justin. We pulled apart and he leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sycn and we pulled apart. "Best Day Ever" I whishpered. 

After that i got to take picture with leakers and a varsity from Kobe that says "Leakers Bryant". Loved it . 

We drove home and went in my house. " Thanks , YOure the best " i Told Justin holding his hands.

"Your welcome Princess , now lets go sleep , you look tired" He told me. We walked up to my room and i went and changed. "Here wear these , its my very large shirts and boxers from my dad , not used dont worry" i giggled a little. 

"Thanks" He repiled. 

After we changed , we got on the bed and cuddled into each other. "Goodnight Princess" Justin said "Goodnight Jerk" i replied smiling. We kissed and then selpt . 

Cant wait to tell Bestie and Bestfriend. (If you forgot "Bestie" is Emma in London , Bestfriend is Nicole in America.) I drifted off to sleep thinking about my Boyfriend , JUstin Noel . BEST DAY EVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Ello guys , hoped you like this chapter. If you have any suggestions please COMMENT and also please VOTE and FOLLOW. Love yea guys . Until thennnnn. Keep reading x3