Leaving. 2

I woke up to my alarm clock and pressed the buttons I needed. I got ready for school and headed downstairs. I made my cereal and Sean bumped into me. "Real mature." I muttered under my breathe. "What was that." He yelled. I breathed a nothing and sat down.

I got my bag and headed out after I finished my cereal. I made it to the school in a nick of time and sat down in my seat before the bell rang. We have these block schedule type of things and it runs by our school colors. So today is a white day and tomorrow is a blue day. It's really weird but it gives a lot more class time. It also means another day to do homework so that's a plus. I am in creative writing right now and all I wanna do is pass out. I didn't get enough sleep last night due to thinking, and I just have a bad feeling about today. It was finally the end of school and I was at my locker.

"Hey little sis. How was today at school? You know what I don't care." I was pushed to the ground and kicked. I got pulled up by my collar and dragged out of the school. I was dropped onto the pavement and rolled over. Sean got close to my face. Before he could say anything I spit in his face. He wiped it off and chuckled. "Did you really think that was a good idea?" He slapped me and I punched him and then kicked him in the gut. I started running back home to go tell mother. She'll believe me now. Especially with the slap mark.

I stormed into the house to go find my mother. I was coming downstairs from looking upstairs to find my brother talking with mother. She looked towards me with the deadliest glare. She stormed over to me and pushed me to the ground.

"Why do you treat your family like that Lillian Marie!! How could you fight him for no reason!  He is your brother for goodness sake have some dignity!! He takes care of you and you disrespect him like that!! Get out of this house right now! I'm done with your shit get out! Pack your bags I don't care where you go just get out!!" I was crying a tsunami and rushed upstairs. I packed a bad with 5 sets of clothes, charger (if my phone wouldn't be deactivated after this), some money, a blanket, pillow, and other needed essentials. I rushed downstairs still hyperventilating.

"FINE IM LEAVING FOR GOOD. I NEVER WANTED TO BE IN THIS HELL HOLE. I CANT EVEN STAND THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE THIS JACKASS. HOW COULD YOU, MY OWN MOTHER, NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THE SCARS HE GIVES ME EVERYDAY. DONT YOU DARE CONTACT ME AGAIN!" I stormed out of there and ran. I didn't care where I ran to.

I started running down different streets and finally found a bus stop. I sat in the seat for about 10 minutes before the bus came. I hopped on in between people and managed to pay and sit, not without the curious glance of the bus driver.

Over the past couple months my mother has made me babysit for a family down the street. I didn't have much money, but I had enough. I eventually fell asleep and woke up to the voice of the bus driver saying the spot. I hopped off in a daze and heard the squeak of the doors close. I started walking and eventually made it into a populated city. It was most likely downtown. The sky was fading from a cotton candy pink into a night sky. I sighed with a shaky breathe and made my way down busy streets. It was the weekend so everyone was out having fun.

I walked by a group of guys and they started cat calling me. It was really awkward cause they were probably in college and I looked like a 12 year old. I started walking faster and turned down a street. The street was less packed and had about one lamppost. It was a sidewalk that was in the middle of the other busy sidewalks. I started to notice the boys start to follow me down the street. I started to pick up my little legs as fast as I could, but these were older guys and had longer legs. I mean I'm only 5'2.

I started crying a little out of frustration and didn't notice they caught up to me. One of them grabbed my arm and they started calling me dirty names and dragged me into a dark spot. I started balling and kicking them. I then felt my clothes being taken off and I just hugged myself exhausted. They were all laughing at my pity while I was suffering. How could people be so cruel.

All I had on was my underwear and shorts until I heard a yell. All of the guys started running away and all I did was hug myself in a armadillo style. I heard running footsteps as cringed more.

"Oh my God are you ok?"
"What did they do to you?"
"Do you have anyone we can call?"

I just shook back and forth and cried. "Let me give you my jacket you must be freezing." I felt a cotton jacket being draped over my shoulder and decided to look up at my saviors. There was a brunette with green eyes, a blonde with brown hair, and a blonde with blue eyes. I started unraveling myself and sat up. These guys were giants.

"T-thank you so much. You guys are my heroes." I cried with a shaky voice.

"Sorry to ask, but why are you here alone? What happened to have you here like that?" Blonde brown eyes said.

"Well my mother kicked me out and I took a bus here. I'm all alone and I have no one to go to. Please I just need help. I don't want to be a bother." I said still crying.
"Well um you could uh maybe stay with us?" The other guys looked at the blonde blue eyed boy with a look of confusion. "Hold on come over here." They all huddled together and started whispering.

"We decided since our other roommate just left us that you can come live with us. On one condition, you have to get a job at least."

"I'll do anything to come live with you guys. It's just I am only 15 so I can't get a proper job. " I sulked into the ground more in disappointment.

"Who would kick out a 15 year old?" Blond brown eyes whispered.
"Well then I guess we are going to have to work a little harder guys. Cause I'm not gonna let this girl stay out here all alone." They all nodded. I jumped up and hugged all of them while crying. It was really hard even on my toes.

"Alright let's get you home." I started silently crying in happiness. I found a home.

Suck it mom.

AN- so that's the chapter. The ending isn't the best but I'm trying alright. It gets better though.