YouNow Prank

My name is y/n I'm Hunter's bestfriend you could say. We have known each other for over a year now. We met on this app called YouNow. He guested me on one of his broadcasts and let's just say his supporters loved me. After that I got tons of people following me on my social media accounts. It was a weird feeling at first but it got used too it and I got supporters. I love all of my supporters and I couldn't thank then enough for what they have done for me.

Today Hunter decided to go live on YouNow with me. There is something I wanted to do on this broadcast to make it more interesting. Pull a prank on Hunter. Hunter always says he wouldn't know what to do without me but I doubt that. This way I can see if he's being truthful. Brandon and Ashton are in on it. Here's how the pranks going to go. Hunter for sure is going to leave somewhere around the house during his broadcast so then while he is gone I will pretend to pass out (with the viewers knowing of course) and wait for Hunter to come back and see his reaction. I'm going to try and keep the prank going for as along as I can.

" y/n I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back guys " Hunter says as he exits his room.

I text Brandon and say I'm starting the prank. I lay on the floor with my arms spread out and my phone in the palm of my hand. Brandon and Ashton are going to prevent Hunter from calling anyone.

I hear the door open and Hunter sits next to me. I know Hunter doesn't believe it at first but then after a few seconds of him repeatedly calling my name he starts to shake me a little. He repeats my name with worry filling his voice. Hunter then picks me half way up and rests me on his legs. He pinches my nose and kisses me. He stopped after he noticed me smiling while he gave me mouth to mouth. I continue to laugh at Hunters reaction while Brandon and Ashton came in laughing. I walk on my knees over to Hunters moms phone and say to the viewers of the broadcast " We got him good! "

I look over to Hunter and he comes up to me and hugs me tight.

" Dont ever do that to me again y/n " he says while laughing.

I look up at him while he's still hugging me and he kisses me once more.

" Now you know how much I love you" he says.