"Authors Biography"

The story’s that I’m used to writing include dark, demonic, malevolent beings. They usually end badly, and leave the reader wondering why the conclusion went a drastic negative route. I do this on purpose, not only to leave the reader in awe, but to let them create their own endings. I believe, if we all individually play a part in a story, we can get our own points across, and make a novella, series, or just a short story, a little bit more interesting. We can do this, and make our dreams become reality, right before our eyes.

Writing is an extension of our dreams, our nightmares, our loves, our dislikes. We can express our emotions through writing, and not be criticized for it. Writing, for me, let’s all of the distress out of my life. When I’m able to express myself, through writing in another situation different than mine, I get a sense of what it’s like on a third person point of view. And, I see, that things aren’t as bad as I sometimes want to believe they really are. Either way, I have my own dreams. My own goals, and writing plays only a small part in it.

Some people ask where I gained my inspiration. Where I even started to write. I gained my love for writing, after my ninth grade teacher taught me that not mattering the circumstance, we can express what we really feel, without being judged by others, by expressing our emotions through writing.

I obtained my inspiration, from my love of animals. I wanted to create something, that not only others would enjoy through drama, terror, and tragedy. I wanted to create something, that I would enjoy personally. I put some of my real life emotion, and problems in this book, and hopefully, if things go right, the rest of this series.

I have no formal writing education at all. Everything I write, comes from the bottom of my heart. I want to learn how to write very descriptively, and hopefully make similar pieces parallel to this one.

“Becoming” is my first series I’m working on. It’s full, of different idea’s, different conflicts, and different situations that animals could really experience. The protagonist really goes through a lot of situations through his life, and so does his disavowed mother. I don’t want to give too much information away, so all I can say, is that there is no such thing, as normal. There is too much variation in the world, and too many problems. All you can really do to help the world, is to not only look over others you love, and care for, but you have to looks over yourself also.