Introduction

You looked up at the large high school, gripping the straps of your bag that was sitting on your back. The thought of making a mad first impression worried you, but you tried not to think it over to much. 'Nothing bad awaits . . . Only opportunities.' You thought, shaking your head, the corner of your mouth curving into a smirk.

"I got this."

Later that same day . . .

"Students, this is our new transfer student, (first name) (last name)." Your new teacher patted your shoulder. "Just sit down wherever." You nodded confidently, sitting down next to a girl with short, messy pink hair, yellow horns, and . . . pink skin. She looked at you, giving you a bright smile, then leaning over towards you. "Hi! I'm Mina Ashido, it's awesome to meet you! We rarely get new transfer students, so this is--" The teacher let out a loud "ahem," aiming it towards you and Mina. You looked at her and chuckled quietly, the teacher rolling his eyes lazily as he turned to the board, and began the lesson.

Later, at lunch break . . .

You looked around the cafeteria, your lunch in your hands. You frowned, not sure where to sit. "Hey (last name)-chan!" Ashido appeared behind you. You nodded hello to her, turning around with a smile. "Come sit with me and my besties!" You followed her over to a table with a couple more people.

Sitting on one side was a girl with black, spiked hair tied up. Next to her was a, well, just a female school uniform. On the other side of the table was a shorter girl with long green hair, which was tied in a bow at the end.
The three of them introduced themselves, you and Ashido sitting down.

You began to eat your lunch. "So, (name)." You looked at the one who called herself Yaoyorozu. "Mmm?" You responded. She folded her arms on the table. "We were thinking . . . That we-- no, all of class 1-A, should all welcome you with a little game." She smiled, looking over at the shorter girl, who insisted for you to call her Tsuyu. "A game of seven minutes in heaven!" Tsuyu said, Ashido smiling as she spoke.
"Really? Well . . . I don't see why not." You said, smiling at the group of girls.