truth dare double dare?? jacquees n aug

"Yo Aug did u bag DAT shorty from last nite ?" "Nigga its 9 am r you really in ma room asking me about a chick ? And at that an irrelevant conversation that can wait till at least till 12 pm ?" "I mean yea it can, but her sister jus hit me up asking if we wanted to come to dey house n they haven a party later ? " at that moment I got up and looked at ma phone and it showed a missed call n text from shawty last night yn it read
"Hey august I had a great night with you umm I was thinking you and ya bro can over and well make breakfast and hang maybe" I thought about it fa a min minds well we ain't doin shyt any way "yea Lil ma dats coo well see you in about a half coo? " yea that's cool see you soon " and wit DAT we hung up jac was already up n dressed he was in the living room eattin a apple
"Ayye nigga I'm bought to hop in da shower " "ight bra" I ran up stairs and hopped in the shower I didn't really know what to put on but what ever it is I'm gonna look betta den jac
Yns POV
After getting off the phone wit Aug I was ji hella happy that he coming I know Maya extra happy she got DAT Lil dread head shawty I mean he cute but Aug is sexy so I'm good after Maya n I mainly me finished breakfast we heard a knock it must be them
"I'll get it " I say Cuz Maya on her dang phone playing that stupid Pokemon I think its down rite stupid but Wat ever floats ya boat (sb no disrespect to those that do play but on wit the stry)
I walk up to the door and opened it revealing Aug n jac u smile and step to the side inviting them in "um hey Aug hey jac. How y'all doing ? "I'm good how you doing? " jacket said "well I'm doing good ya know one day at a time how about you aug" "I'm good Lil ma but I would love to get to know you better " I blushed trying to hide it damn Carmel skin "well breakfast is ready we can go in to the dining. Room " we head to the dinning room and Maya n I stared to serve the guys them our selves but after we said grace we ate.
(SKIPPING TO AFTER BREAKFAST )
we was sitting on the couch when I just had the urge to jus take some shots hell its 5 some where and it only 1 pm now it fuck it "sooo since we not doing nothing how about we play a game " every body looked up at me waiting for ma next words "truth dare or double Dare" everybody looked at each other "heelllyea " every one said "OK cool who wants to Go first" Maya grinded knowing she wanted to go first "OK Maya go head" "OK sooo august truth dare double dare??" Jac smirked at him.
Augs POV
Nows ma chance I yn and this the only way "double dare" 👀👀 was every body's reaction "OK sooo I double dare you to take yn I'm the closet for seven mins and you can't come out until seven mins up " I grabbed yns hand and started for the closet we got in the closet and started talking but it stopped once I felt her lips connect with mine wasn't expecting it but I like it her lips are so soft I can't help but to grip her big round booty damn I'm getting hard I guess she felt it Cuz she bit her bottom lip and grinded against me "damn ma are you sure you wanna do dis " she smiled "yea I'm sure I really like you Aug I jus know you wont judge me "babeh girl I won't I really like you too and I want to do Wat ever makes you comfortable " "babe I am " after that I kissed her lips down to her neck lickin and suckin every part of her body I kissed down to her navel ring n licked all down her inner thigh I got to her swollen Pearl and licked it up ate that mufucka like it was ma last meal and it was good about ten mins later they knockin on the door "ayye Aug man come on bra " ........"mmmmmm fuck daddy yass riitee thereee uuuggghhh yeaaa " "mmmm fuck gurl dis pussy so good who's is it " I slowed down and gave her hard deep slow thrust "WHOS goes deep PUSSY goes deep again IS IT " "mmmmmm fuuccckkk it's yours daddy Aug all yours " and once she said that I busted ma nut rite up in her yup she gone be ma baby momma ma wife all DAT jus wait n see ."babe yu know u pregnant rite " she smiled n looked at me "I'm fine with that long as u plan on puttin a ring on ma finger we are fine boo "
I laughed cause I really do like her alot I mite soon love her after we got dressed we walked out only to find a naked jac n ma bestie Maya oh shyt I looked at her and she laughed silently and we went into the room and layed down I can get use to this and I got ma girl on a dare. 😈😈
Mite do a part two idk lemme know