UPDATE: I am so sorry!!

Hello to everyone I may have left in suspense while writing this story haha...

I totally forget all about this story and this whole account :/ However I am still VERY into shawn and magcon and everything, no need to worry about that :) Anyways some of you may have tried to find my accounts that I linked to the end of each chapter, yeah lol those are all old accounts / usernames, whoopsies!! If you would like to follow or contact me, my current instagram is adrenalineshawn , I don't post much on that account but trust me I am always active on it :) I suddenly remembered all about this account and story today, so I took a little while to remember my password, but when I finally remembered it, I logged back in to complete mayhem!! 600+ notifications!! I started to read through it all and i saw tons of people adding my story to lists, voting for it, and commenting!I started reading trough the comments and everyone seemed to be insisting that I update the story... however I feel that I may have been a little too late and all these people have lost interest in it. So what I am asking for everyone who sees this to do is comment below if you want me to continue with this story, if I should start a new story on this account with the same plot (but wayyy better grammar, i wrote this over a year ago... oops), or if i should do it on a new account. Don't hesitate to comment!! 

Xoxo,

       adrenalineshawn on instagram ;)