Broken and unnoticed...

frisks p.o.v.

Chara and Cloud were offly secretive when they talked together the past few months that we've been staying with cloud her home is a cozy cabin like house inside of a massive cave that those tunnels led to

I had woken up one morning to the feeling of frosy like air though it diesn't rain or snow in the cave it does get awfully cold from the outside winds escpecially since its winter now, i wonder if they forgot about me or maybe gave up and said i was dead,maybe....maybe toriel and sans hit it off but...i feel like i left something behind that i shouldnt have.....

Papyrus's p.o.v. HOLY SHIT AUTHOR~SAMA THATS NEW

I was wondering the halls of frisk's home the ruins when i came to this cute little enclosed area that looked like frisk had turned it into a hideout the entrence was a small sliding downward tunnel and inside were many roses and buttercups and the walls were a few different shades of purple.It looked like frisk had set up a few shelves and a little cooking device though i have no idea why when she has perfect dinners in their cozy home.

At that moment was when i found a journal that was the oddball out of all the other books on her shelves it had a bronze hym and spine of the book and the book itself was red like her soul so when i opened it,it read 'Diary of Frisk' 

THATS PERFECT! i thought now i can get hints and clues on to where she went maybe but after i read a couple of pages i realized this wasnt going to help in the way i'd hoped,but it helped me figure out why she ran away like in some parts i notice, i hate being around those two when they are together because it brings a rising heat into my chest making it hurt.and, i want to laugh at all of their silly jokes and puns but all i can feel is myself at the brink of tears yet i never know why, i've recently found a little secluded area for me and chara to talk and hide from my miserable state.

By the time i got to the 20th page i had orange streams coming from my eye sockets down to my chin and landing on my battlesuit, i never noticed!!! i yelled to myself. She had been hurting herself she never wore pants or anything but her normal shorts before she ran out of space on her arms. i should have noticed. 

i wiped my face and read on when i realized,Tori was like the bully in her diary because frisk held on by a thread until tori completely banned frisk from seeing asgore. Tori broke her........