Chapter 1

Kylie's P.O.V

Hello my name is Kylie, I'm 15, a freshmen and my best friends are; Shawn Mendes, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Jack Johnson, Jack Glinsky, Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, Taylor Caniff, Hayes Grier, Becca George, Abby McGuire,
Anna Chavez, Hannah McGuire, Nina Patterson, Lillian Jefferson, Madison Beer, Bailey Thompson, Brooke Lawson.

My boyfriend's name is Jacob Johnson he is the sweetest person, but some of my friends don't like him.

Enough about me, its the last week of school and I'm so happy about this summer. This summer my guy best friends are going on tour called MagCon and Hayes and I are the special guest.

Jacob's P.O.V

Great Kylie is going on tour with the boys and I have to stay behind and work, well at least I have Nina. Kylie and I have been dating for two years but I just don't really like her. I asked her out because I thought she was hot then we started to talk but then I didn't want to hurt her feelings and now Nina and I are dating. We have been dating for 5 months.

Abby's P.O.V

I'm in 6th period and that's speech and I have it with my boyfriend Matt and two of my friends Cameron and Nash. Jacob and Nina are in here but i don't like them and wait what!?!?!?

"Matt look at Jacob and Nina are they holding hands?" I said surprised. Matt says frowning "yea they are what the heck". "I'm going to go talk to them" Cameron says.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Hey Jacob and Nina I was wonder why you two are holding hands" I said in a joking way trying to keep my cool. "Oh we're just acting for theater"
Nina says. "Oh okay just making sure, I didn't want Kylie thinking the wrong the if she finds out" I say while giving Jacob a dirty look. While I was walking back I heard them flirting and it didn't sound too good for Kylie... man I feel bad for her.

"Hey guys, they said it was for theater but I think its something more. Do you think that Jacob is cheating on Kylie with Nina?". Abby says "I think so, I never really liked him much but I just want my best friend to be happy... maybe it's time to tell her what's going on between them two. It's for the best but I don't know how it will end."

*Bell rings*7th period*

Kylie's P.O.V

Thank god it's the last period of the day... I can go home at 3 and sleep, after some music of course. "Hey Shawn what are you doing this weekend?". "Most likely pack and practice, wanna come over and practice with me?" he said. "Sounds like a plan, I need to get packing too but I also need to go buy some clothes to wear for MagCon" I said with a smile. "Okay class welcome to study hall. I know it's the second to last day of school you guys are excited. You guys can move around and talk just don't get too loud" said the teacher.

Geez, Abby looks mad and she is coming over here. I think I'm in trouble. "Kylie I'm sorry to tell you but Cam, Matt, Nash and I think something is going on between Jacob and Nina." She says like she's disappointed in me. "Jacob has been distanced from me a lot lately. I think I'm going to break up with him. I'll do it when he comes to my locker after school." I say sadly. I love him so much, I really do. He is so sweet and he comes over a lot to help around the house, but he's been a complete ass when he's with Nina. I understand that they are best friends but he's been really close to her. Hopefully nothing is going on between them.

*bell rings*

Jacob's P.O.V

Well I have no feelings for Kylie and I have to break up with her because she's been really annoying as well. Why did I even date her in the first place. Well here goes nothing. "Hey Kylie, I'm breaking up with you. I lost feelings for after the first month and about five months ago I started dating Nina. So have a good life fat ass."

Kylie's P.O.V

"So have a good life fat ass." He said. I grabbed my things and slammed my locker shut. God I have never been so hurt in my life. I walk out of the school crying and I saw Shawn behind me so I walked faster to get away from him but he caught up to me and gave me a hug, I cried even more.

"Kylie I heard everything and I'm so sorry that happened. Let me walk you home, okay?." He said. "Okay, thank you." while wiping the tears off my face.

This is going to be a hard summer.