Chapter 1

••
"(Y/N) Zerker! Come here right now!" Your brother Josh shouted. You were 21, but he still treated you like you were 7. You loved him with all your heart, considering that he was the only one you had left.

You lazily walked down the stairs, when you bumped against Simon.

"Sorry," you both said at the same time.
You couldn't talk to him properly, so you continued to walk down the stairs.

"What is it Josh?" You asked your brother.
"I know you're so good at this DIY crap, so help me."
"With what?" He stayed silent for a moment, and fiddled with his fingers.

"Freya's birthday is tomorrow, and we're celebrating it here," he stuttered.

You then agreed to help, knowing that Freya is your bestfriend. She was like your sister, basically. Even though you just wanted to play some horror games for your gaming channel, you knee you had to make decorations for Freya's birthday celebration.

You decided to make a video on it, too.
After about 4 hours of making decorations, it was lunch time. You and the rest of the Sidemen decided to meet up and eat at Nandos. (Hi, JJ.)

You all sat down, and then Harry spoke up.

"Guys, I have a confession to make." Harry nervously said.
"What is it?" Tobi asked. Everyone was so curious.

"I'm courting (Y/N)."
Your eyes widened. Everybody was clapping, and congratulating Harry on being a "mature boy".

Except Simon.

He looked furious. You wondered why, but you chose not to talk to him. You were always scared to talk to Simon.

After a very awkward lunch, you all went your seperate ways.

"Chanel, I'm coming for you," you sighed, knowing that shopping will tale away the heavy feeling on your chest.
••
Sooo this is chapter 1! Reminder, all Sidemen books' Chapter 1s are in Narrative manner. It's just a proper introduction to the story. Chapter 2 and so on will be (Y/N) POV or any of the Sidemen's POV.

Love, L.M