Long Distances ~Ameh

When you meet someone for the first time it always felt like nothing. Cherry blossom flying across the streets, falling down from the cherry blossom trees all around, makes everyone skip a single beat through the beauty of nature. But when you meet that special someone its like a whole different world filled with glorious colors you've never seen before. Having a lot of friends is fine, they all say that. It throws away your loneliness into a shallow lake. I never knew any of those things until I met a familiar face.

Just when I was 12, there were many things that happened to me. Not life, just a lot of things through a screen. I was always a loner, until I found my real friends. We promised in our life we would all meet and start a living. So did he...I always loved him. Was obsess for no reason, "Why???" I always ask myself that without speaking. In that moment he loved me too through the past 2 years. Now its been 5 years, we're here. Fighting distance isn't easy, its stressful with the pain wanting to meet that person from your entire life. Keeping secrets from your family just cause your heart said so. Yonatan, Ichiba, Anba, was all I had, everyone else were fools. Not everyone, just most of them, the rest I never talked to. I had my downs and ups but I still made it through, will my dreams cherish this day?

"Wow you're actually gonna reach there? To meeting them you say? How are you gonna find a decent job Emmi, being a doctor is my dream job for you" "Yeah mom, but that's not my dream or hobby, I might fail to become a doctor anyways" "Are you sure ...

"Wow you're actually gonna reach there? To meeting them you say? How are you gonna find a decent job Emmi, being a doctor is my dream job for you" "Yeah mom, but that's not my dream or hobby, I might fail to become a doctor anyways" "Are you sure an artist, painter is what you want to do for a living?" "Yes, I will improve and grow with my drawings no matter what, to reach them". That was all I ever wanted, my goal. 

The familiar face walked right pass me, where my heart skipped a beat then louder it shakes. Almost like a heart attack as if I knew how it feels to have one. "Was that him??? Yonatan" I thought to myself. To run or to not go after I chose to go after with these heels. "Forget the heels" I took them off and ran after him. "YONATAN!" I cried, his voice speaks out as my heart shattered..."Emmi?" "Yonatan! I..." collapsing towards the ground I look up and see a blurry ...nothing. Of course I was seeing things, its hot in the middle of spring, what can I ever do about it? I left my heels behind, but they were cheap I can afford another pair. But during this month I know I will find them. But I will keep my feelings behind for now. 

Every day we text each other, getting hype about whats going to happen on March 17. Nobody had no hesitation on meeting for reals. We planned everything, this day, I'm going to finally reach them. 

"Ichiba and I will meet you guys at a park near the newly built train station, where the board walk is." 

"Ok" said Yonatan.

"Goodbye my life." Anba said.