Kidnapped + A Ro'maeve sister=1 Huge turn of events.

Kawaii Chan's POV
Kawaii Chan woke up to then sun in her eyes. She decided to go to Zane~Senpai's house just to be safe. She didn't want Reese~Kun to hurt her. Since Zane~Senpai lived across the street I decided to walk there. Then I felt a stinging pain in my leg and I Blacked out.
Zane's P.O.V
I looked out my window to see... REESE SHOT KAWAII~CHAN?! OH HE IS GONNA GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ran as fast as I could. (A/N I'm gonna put quotation marks for what they are saying from now on) "KAWAII CHAN!!!!" I yelled. I glared at Reese. "I'll be right back. You stay here." I
growled at Reese. "O-Ok..." He said seeming scared. I ran inside searching for my phone. I dialed 911 .
"Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" (Btw they have their own houses)
"Um hi. My girlfriend just got shot." I said.
"Ok. Name?"
"My name is Zane Ro'maeve. My girlfriends name is Kawaii Chan."
"Ok Address?"
"72 MyStreet." (A/N idk their address in MyStreet)
"Ok we'll be right there. Age?"
"27 (A/N idk. Don't judge meh.) and she's 26."
"Ok we'll be right there."
"Thank you" I mumbled. Soon sone of my friends (and a few strangers.) (Aka author Chans oc's)
Showed up.
"KAWAII CHAN WHAT HAPPENED??!" Laurence asked. "Reese happened." I said, trying, I repeat, TRYING not to tear up.
"OMI even though I don't know you I feel so bad for you! Who is this pink guy with an evil smirk?"
Jade asked. "Wait.. JADE??! I thought you died! Remember?!"
"Yea... The fire... Mom, And Dad didn't survive. I see Vylad, And Garroth, and you did though!"
"Yup!" Me and my brothers said in unison. I drew my attention back to Kawaii Chan... WAIT! She is not there! Ugh I hate Reese... "I will be back... " I said.
Kawaii Chan's P.O.V
Kawaii Chan woke up in something that to her looked like a cell... Kawaii Chan looked around until she realized what happened with Reese~Kun. Then she heard a snicker. Michi Sama was with Reese Kun while Sasha Sama was taking pictures. "ZANE SENPAI!!!" Kawaii Chan yelled.
Then She heard Reese Kun snicker. Kawaii Chan only had one choice. Good thing she was sneaky! She knocked Reese Kun out and made a run for it because Sasha Sama and Michi Chan were chasing her.
Kawaii Chan finally reached the door to be greeted by...
A CLIFFHANGER!! XD if you guys enjoyed please favorite and comment! Who do you think Kawaii Chan found?? Comment below!