Chapter One

Today was the big day, I was finally getting to see my favourite band. Some people warned me not to go because they do weird mind controlling stuff to their fans or something like that. I didn't care, so what if they hypnotize fans? I was finally getting the chance to see Twenty Øne Piløts live in concert! I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for the concert. I figured I would wear one of my many tøp shirts with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and my black vans. I went to my adjoining bathroom and put my hair up in a messy bun. My mom and I had already discussed that I would stay the night with my best friend, Josephine, or otherwise known as Jo, since she claims that I'm a responsible "young adult." Beep Beep, I heard my mom beep the horn. I quickly grab my iPhone6S and my duffel bag for the night before leaving my room and walking down the stairs to the car. And the most exciting, and probably the best night of my life has begun.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, this is my first fanfic so it won't be as perfect as all the popular ones, but luckily that will change with the help of my co-author and the one who came up with the idea of this story, Snuvvy :)