Transgender

-Aaron (AJ stands for Aaron Jai by the way)

I recently came out as trans but honestly, it didn't go to well.. but only with my father. My mum didn't really care, but to my dad I'm a raging bull dyke..

So when coming out as trans* there are lots of ground you need to cover
-What it means
-How you knew that was your identity
-What pronouns you use and what name(s) you would prefer
-What changes you plan to make with your body

(Example Paragraph // for FTM)

Dear Mum and Dad,

I have known that I'm transgender for quite some time now and really thought you should know. I'm your son rather than your daughter. I have struggled with puberty a lot.. My boobs growing, period, having a vagina, and other things like that really have been hurting me, looking down is an everyday struggle and I was hoping you could help me through this long journey.

I'd prefer the name (insert wanted name/names) rather than the name you have given me. I find it was too feminine and it brings me pain. When I'm old enough I want to take testosterone and get top and bottom surgery. Your approval would mean the world to me.

-Your son (insert wanted name/names)

Being trans I felt like this was the ground I should cover.. This would probably be good for all version of trans, like genderfluid, non binary, demi girl, etc. If you feel like I didn't cover a version of trans I'd be happy to type up what you'd like me to put in here, alright bye.