chapter 2

Travis santiagos pov
I woke up really early as usual and went down to my parents kitchen to make a cup of coffee for myself. then mr stephan the Butler told me that i was needed in the study by my father, i didn't like this early morning calls at all because I knew what will it will be about. I entered the well furnished study and as always the first thing that I laid my eyes on was the enormous family picture of ours that hung on the by the right side of his large black office desk. I walked toward my father and sat down opposite him on the desk. 'Good morning son'he said and I also replied with a good morning. as I knew he would, he went straight to the point of stating the benefit of meshing our companies which in my own point of view will be to his benefit.
he mentioned it to me during our family dinner where all of us,that my mother and two siblings were present, well I made it clear to him that I wasn't interested but he continued pressing on the issue;
***************************
After dinner I wanted to leave for my home but my mum insisted that I stayed for the night and I had no other option but to oblige and that was how I ended up spending the night in my parents house and my dad having the opportunities to continue talking to me about nothing meshing the companies.
As I lay down on my bed,her image flashed in my mind,her long black shiny hair and that slender body that bumped into mine. I went jogging in the morning thinking about what my father has been saying about meshing the companies, when she suddenly bumped into me .before I knew what was going on, she was already on the floor and her hair was everywhere on the floor the most beautiful looking shiny and long black Ave ever seen, she was with a girl her sister I suppose 'who picked her up,she was apologize, but when she didn't I told her to watch her step she was about to say something but I walked off not giving her a chance to speak. there was something about her that kept playing on my mind . I don't know maybe it was the way she was looking at me, I don't know, it was just something. I drifted to sleep with her in my mind.

***********************

Ok we are so sorry for the long wait we were just busy that why. well this is travis point of view so you could all see what his thought are, sorry for all the spelling error and mistakes. we hope u enjoy reading ,we love you all

love-
naja & shafa