(Chapter 5)

Chapter 5:

Sweeney finished up cleaning Mrs. Lovett and if she knew what Sweeney was thinking, she probably could have enjoyed it a little more ... or a little less, depending on what he was thinking.

Sweeney got a towel for her and opened it up and waited for her wet body to soak the towel.

She got out of the bath and he wrapped the towel around her, tightly. After he finished, they stood in the bathroom with his arms wrapped around her, her head on his chest, both their lips curved downward.

She lifted her head and looked directly at him and his head turned instantly in-sync with hers.

"I'm going to get dressed," she said.

Sweeney nodded, leading her out of the bathroom. Mrs. Lovett made a left turn, to go to her room and Sweeney made a right turn, going towards the kitchen.

With that, Mrs. Lovett slowly and quietly shut the bedroom door.

...

After she got dressed, she walked out to the kitchen and saw Sweeney sitting there with a drink, his head partly down.

She took a seat next to him and said, "So, love, what's going to happen?"

She prepared herself for the worst, ready for whatever was about to be said.

But no words came out.

"Mr. T, you there?

"Mhm?" he looked up as if he didn't hear.

"I said, what's going to happen? Come on now, I'm ready."

She closed her eyes and lift her shoulders quick and let them drop with a smirk. As if he was putting a spell on her.

Sweeney couldn't help smiling at this as if everything was amusing right now.

She opened her eyes and let her face relax.

"Really, Mr. T. I gotta know."

With a more serious tone, he said, "You know what you did and you know what I have to do. Nothing is easy in life, either for you ... or me."

With that said, he got up and walked to the room that they slept in together and shut the door.

"But I don't know what you must do ...," Nellie said to herself in the darkness.