Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

I'm currently in my office wondering about what happened yesterday like its so so fast! There is so many things that is running to my mind right now like its gonna explode.

I've been really stressed after I talked to Lauren. Why now? Why now that everything is going right? Why? Why now? That's all the questions that's running in my head.

I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. I said come in and the person from behind it is, Lauren.

"Hey" she said while walking to me.

"Hey Lauren, take a sit" she said thanks and take a sit.

"So Lauren what do you need?"

"Um I'm just wondering if you want to go out and have coffee?" She ask me while playing with her fingers.

"But if your busy its alright, we can-"

"Lauren, its alright I'm not busy come on."

We started to head to Coffee Bean. We decided to walk because the cafe is not that far so we just walk.

We finally get in our destination and find seats we ordered our drinks and sat quietly no one wants to speak.

"So..." Lauren finally break the silence

"So?"

"So where's the bitch I mean Camila?"

"Oh Camila well she is in Miami right now because there is a family emergency so, yeah"

She just nods and silence is all you can heard now.

I was taking a sip of my drink when she said something that made me spit my drink.

"I love you"

"What?" I said coughing.

"Y/n I love you please I don't know what's going to happen without you in my life Y/n I love you." I sigh

"Lauren, I already told you yesterday that-"

"I know you can't but please Y/n lets just try please" she started crying.

"Lauren I can't I will never gonna leave Camila I love her I can only offer you to be my friend."

"Y/n I don't want to be your friend"

"I'm sorry Lauren, I need to go" I said and start getting up because I don't want to be here anymore.

I finally get in my office, I locked the door and started crying.

Lauren why now, why now that I'm being happty now? Why now when I have Camila now?