That Girl With The Glasses

I'm always the one at the back, the one that gets put down. The one that gets judged. But I see it a lot worse. I like this guy but he doesn't like me, this is because this girl in my class dislikes me so much, she turned him away from me. She found out all my secrets, and told them to him but in a different way. Worse then what it was. I only have a few friends they trust me and I trust them, they know what I'm going through. They names are Ruby, Grace and Zoe. My name is Rachel, and this is my story.

-

-

-

-

-

Yea sure, I get bullied. I tell people I'm from England but they put me down saying I'm a wannabe. Which I'm not, yes, I grew up in Australia but I'm still pure English. If someone calls me Australian I blow my top. I will NEVER be called an Australian. People are always talking about me behind my back, it's annoying. If you have something to say about me, don't just hide, tell it to my face, yea, it may hurt but it's better then making me more upset by hiding it. The worst I could do is move school or tell my parents it's not like I'm gonna tell the police.

-

-

-

-

-

My mum tries to cheer me up by saying they're jealous of me. But I know that's not true, the best thing I can do is ignore them or just not talk to them for a while. There is a girl in my class her name is "Katie" but her name is Katelyn, I made up that name for her and now she's saying that she made it up and no one is allowed to call her Katelyn. But I still do.

-

-

-

-

-

It's so annoying when someone asks for a favour, but you ask for what it is first before you actually do it. They say something like "Could you please take this book to this teacher" but the thing is that teacher's office is all the way on the other side of school. Then they thanks and walk out, not letting you say anything. Then later in the day you see them again, they approach you, not saying hi but saying "did you give the teacher that book"? I say um no because it's not my book, it's yours and I don't even have that teacher anyway. Then they walk away to other people and start talking to them. I walk past to get my bag and they start to look at me, still talking though.