The Trailer

**This chapter will be an Austler fanfic**
**smut warning**

*Chandler's POV*
We had just finished the mid-season finale for season six. Ron and his family were dead....so that meant Austin would be leaving the set....for good. I started to get upset and frustrated because he was such a good friend to me and I didn't want to see him go. These feelings were so strong that at some point I thought it was because I longed for something more than a friendship.

As soon at the director gave the all clear I calmly walked out the door but then I sped of to my trailer wanting to cry by myself. I opened the door stepped up and in and shut it. I ran to the small bathroom and started scrubbing off the makeup, the hardest was the 'blood' from my eye. I stop scrubbing and look in the mirror for a moment. I start to cry and soon I am leaning up against the wall sobbing....I'm forced to face reality: the man I love with all my heart is leaving the only place that I will ever get to see him.

Suddenly I hear the trailer door close and I hear someone walking to the my bathroom. I quickly try to compose myself but its to late he is already there watching me cry. He reaches out to me and pulls me close allowing me to cry on his shoulders. He looks down at me wipes away my tears. He leads me over to the sink and helps me scrub off the remaining makeup, when he's done his hands still linger on my face.

I look up at him after he finishes and get lost in his deep ocean blue eyes and from the look on his face I can tell he gets lost in mine as well. He slowly leans in and before I know what is happening we are full on kissing. He licks my bottom lip asking for the entrance that I gladly give. Our tongues collide fighting for dominance, he wins. He pushes me up against the wall and pulls back for air.
"You are so hot Chandler.....I've wanted to kiss you ever since I first laid eyes on you." he says as he caresses my face. "You face is so soft....and so is your neck."

He leans his head down and starts to kiss and suck on my neck looking for my sweet spot. When he finally finds it I moan very loudly. He starts to suck harder and kiss longer then he bites down on my neck and I moan louder than before. For assurance he licks his mark before moving his lips back to mine. He pushes me against the trailer wall and soon picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull on his hair as he gropes my ass through my jeans. He carries me over to the couch and lays me down, on my back, all while French kissing me. He slides his hands up my shirt and twists my nipples, I moan loudly. I try to sit up but he pushes me back down and takes my shirt off. He starts ravishing my body with his mouth leaving love bites all over my torso and abdomen. He sucks on my nipples, using his teeth to tease me. I finally am able to reach up and pull his pull his shirt off and when I do I pull him down to me and straddle his lap. I can feel his boner against my ass. I position myself so our members are touching through the fabric of our pants and underwear, I start to grind them together making both of our already hard cocks harder. He starts to moan loudly but I cut him off with a open mouthed kiss.

He pushes my mouth off of him and I sit on his upper legs still slowly grinding into him. "Ch-Chandler.....you are so hot....th-the things I could do to that body....", he says to me.

Just the thought of what he would do made me moan.

"Stop teasing me-" he growls.
I continue grinding my ass against his member. "-or else" But I don't hear him. He growls louder and flips us over so he is on top of me. He brings his face to my crotch area and unbuttons my jeans and then uses his teeth to pull down my zipper. He suddenly sits up and pulls my pants off with lightning speed. He inches his face closer to my crotch, which is only covered by a thin layer of white fabric.

*Austin's POV*

I look at his crotch and I can practically see his member through his white underwear which has turned almost see through with the sweat that has dowsed his crotch. I lick his member through his underwear making him moan very loudly. Finally I lift his legs up and slid his last article of clothing off leaving him naked in front of me. He gasps from the contact of the cool air against his hot and hard member. I lean my head down and lick him.

"A....Au...Austin....." he says in between loud moans.

I take as much of him as I can in my mouth. As I suck on his member I slid my fingers up and down his crack. I add a little force and soon one is pressed up against his asshole. He moans knowing what's coming next. I pull my hand away on his ass and stick it up near his mouth he starts sucking in my fingers. I reach back down and flip him over. I pull down my underwear and he starts sucking on me.

*Chan's PoV*

Him sucking me felt so good I think to myself. Now its my turn to return the favor. I start to rub him and then slowly take his hard member into my mouth as I do this he starts to finger my ass. I moan very loud. Soon he adds another finger and eventually he has 3 in there. He pulls out of my mouth and my ass. As he walks over to his jeans I lay back down on my back. He comes over with a condom and puts it on.

"Baby this might hurt a little ok? If you want me to stop just say so ok?"

I nod in replay. He lines his cock up with my not for much longer virgin hole and slowly pushes in. It did hurt like he said,which caused me to wince, but he gave me time to adjust to his size. I nodded when it was ok to push in more. As he bottomed out I gasped. His head had brushed against my prostate.

I moan out his name as he pulls almost completely out and he slides back in each time a little harder and faster than the last, each time brushing against my prostate.

"Chan...chandler....Im not gonna last much longer" he moans to me.

"Me neither" I reply back. I could barely talk I was in such a heated state of bliss. Then I felt it I had reached the point of no return. "Austin I....Im....gonna cum!"
As I say that my ass clenches tight around his cock and I start shooting cum all over Austin's and my bodies. His face scrunches up as he starts shooting in me.

He slowly pulls out and disposes of the used condom. He comes back with a semi wet paper towel to clean both of us off. When he is finished we both sit on the couch, with me snuggling into his side.

"Im going to miss you" he says with a sad face as if he just remembered that this was his last day on set.

"Me too",I say with an equally sad face, " maybe we can hangout or something."

"Ya, that would be nice." As he says this I get up and walk over to the counter and write my number on a sticky note I turn around and hand it to him. He looks at me confused "Its my number",I say," so we can talk."

His moth turns into an 'o' shape and he smacks his forehead at his stupidity. "Don't worry you will still be cute to me no matter how stupid you are." I stick out my tongue at my comment.

I walk over to the clothes and hand him his as I put mine on. I walk over to him and kiss him passionately. He pulls away from the kiss. "Chandler would you like to be my boyfriend?" I nearly sequel...scratch that I did squeal. "Yes", I say," I would love to be your boyfriend."

We both walk out of the trailer with our faces glowing and our smiles radiant.

Thanks for reading!
Make sure to send me requests. I have one I am about to start, also don't expect them all to be this long.....Im not sure how it go to be so long. I guess I got carried away. Anyways thanks for reading.