Chapter 6: Proposal

I bet some of you fangirled or fanboyed by the title. I can see you...👀
But anyway yeah, i have the most largest problem with myself; i am rushing paperjam.
Now please don't blame me with rushing them. It's not my fault they're a cute
couple... And don't reason with me in the comments!

Inks's Pov

I feel comfortable after the incident yesterday. It made me happy about the promise that Error kept... Although today i visited him, he was acting very strange, "Hey Error! Watcha' doing?" (Author's joke- Your not Isabella, Ink! XD) i asked, "U-Uh *Hiding something* NoThInG!" he said nervously. He was hiding a small black box. Strange, but i learned not to mess with other people's stuff so i just shrugged my shoulders in response, "So what did you call me for?" i asked, just so he wouldn't forget, "Oh, Uh, R-RiGhT i WaS jUsT aSkInG iF, Uh...." "If what?" i tilted my head a little because of curiosity, ".....If Y-YoU'd LiKe To...Go On A dAtE???" i was shocked because of the question, "...." "It'S fInE if YoU dOn'T wAnT tO..." He said with a bit of sadness and disappointment, "What the heck are you talking about? Of course i would like to!" I said with excitement. It made him happy cause he blushed a bit of yellow and he smiled, "R-ReAlLy?" he asked just to make sure, i nodded and he told me the place and time. I TP to my side and i prepared myself. I picked my clothes to wear, It was just a brown jacket with a black shirt underneath, some jeans, brown rubber shoes and my scarf.
So i TP to Error's side and he was just finished changing and i saw him wearing a black leather jacket with a blue shirt underneath, jeans with a bit of rips and some black rubber shoes, 'Damn he's hot. Wait what?, Shut up gay thoughts!'
"YoU rEaDy To Go?" he asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed because of what word i just used to describe his appearance, "Y-Yeah! Let's go" We teleported at underswap (Author's note- Sorry, love underswap too much) And we went for a walk. I noticed his face was showing that he's doubting something, is it the promise? It got me worrying and he looked at me because of how worried i am, then as we walk he hold my hand and i flinched a bit because this is the first time i held Error's hand. It made me felt warmth and happiness at the moment we held each other's hands. After the walk we arrived at 'Muffets' it wasn't that crowded but still a lot of people. We sat in a table that's next to a window and there's a candle in the middle of the table. The Waiter gave us the menu to order food.While i was looking, i noticed that Error viewed the black box and it really fills me with curiosity...

Error's Pov

I viewed the black box once more and it really is making me worry, 'What if he says No?' I snapped out my thoughts and viewed the menu. When we we're done ordering our food, we had a little bit of a chat, "Yeah and then what happened next was Geno tripped and he accidentally landed on Reaper, then after that, i kept smirking at Geno, teasing him that he likes reaper" "HahA, tHeN wHaT hApPeNeD?" "He yelled at me and started chasing me. Then after the wild goose chase we, truced and took a break" "HahA, sOuNdEd lIkE a ReAlLy FuN tImE hUh?" "The best actually" he stopped for a moment then spoke, "But the really best day of my life is the day you kissed me, actually" I blushed because of what he said, "Oh...Ok ThEn" after that our food arrived and i couldn't eat that properly because of his cute face. But i really want to ask him... I just really hope it's a yes.... We finished eating our food, paid the waiter and head out, 'Now's your chance Error ask him' i thought to myself and then i started punning him first then i brought out this joke. I hope it goes well, "HeY, NoW i HaVe A kNoCk KnOcK jOkE" "Ok then, lay it on me" ok here it goes, "KnOcK kNoCk" oh god, "Who's there?" here it goes, "Will..." please be a yes, "...Will...Who?" i stopped him and kneeled down in front of him then i opened the box and showed him the diamond ring, "WiLl YoU mArRy Me?" i asked, he just froze there, until, "Knock Knock" oh no, i think i screwed up, "W-WhO's ThErE?" i thought he'd say yes, "Why..." I literally died inside, "WhY...WhO?" i asked sadly. Until, "Why of course! Yes! I'll marry you!" My heart did summersaults when i heard him say those words. I cried tears of joy cause i thought he'd say no, "Error? Are you alright?" he asked me with concern, "I jUsT, tHoUgHt YoU'd SaY nO" i said while wiping my tears away, "Error *Chuckle* Sorry i worried you there" he said.
I pulled him and kissed him passionately and he wrapped his hands around my neck and i held his waist. This is a memory i will never forget.... He looked at me and i looked at him. Then we continued to the Anti-Void and Ink made a bed and we both slept facing each other, "I lOvE yOu..." i said, "I love you too, hun..." He...he called me 'hun'... Even so i didn't really care. What matters is i told him how i really feel and i didn't take him for granted. I take him because i loved him. And i know that he loves me too. We both said goodnight and i hugged Ink close to me and then i kissed his forehead and slept. This is a day i will never forget.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I am so friskin' happy! I know i'm just a beginner
and i rushed them and this is ugly but I AM PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!
I also dunno if i should end this and make a book #2 about it. I
dunno, tell me in the comments, but i AM REALLY PROUD OF THEM
AND MYSELF!!! AND BECAUSE OF THAT, MINI STRIP! WITH ME
IN IT!!!

VC: Hey Ink! Hey Error!
Ink: Hey Velvet! *signals Error* should we tell this to her?
Error: I can't see why not *shrugs shoulders*
VC: Tell me what???
Ink and Error: We're engaged-
VC: *Faints* ....
Ink: (•_•)
Error: I think we broke her....
Sans: Definitely...

Words: 1116