49.

"H-how do you feel."

"I feel great like I can go running a 500 mile race, twice! I can smell everything, I hear cars three streets away, I can see everything clearly. Th-this is amazing."

"Melanie just breath you can't get carried away you have to take this step by step."

"What smells so good?"

She started to smell around and started to go down stairs. I followed her and she ran to the kitchen I ran after her and seen her eating the raw meat.

"This taste amazing no wonder you love it."

After a few seconds she finished it and was licking her fingers. I was just looking at her trying to believe this is the same woman I married.

"What?"

"Its just kinda hard to believe this is you."

"It's still me Bruno I promise, but right now I need more food can we go hunting?"

"How about we get to bed we'll hunt tomorrow night okay."

Geronimo came in the kitchen and looked at Mel.

"Hey G look I'm all healthy." He just looked her and was scared. "G it's still me, don't you remember?" She reached down to him and he ran away.

"Don't worry he will be like that at first it's just because your too much of a werewolf right now."

I walked with her upstairs and turned on the water and got her in the shower. She washed off her blood and was singing. I just changed into new clothes and got into bed. Mel came in to bed and she curled into my chest. I rubbed her head when I could feel her hair?!

"Mel your hair, it's growing!"

"Really!"

She touched her head and her hair was already coming out.

"I don't feel the bump anymore either," she said as she touched her breast.

"Yea and my bite is already almost gone, you're healing quicker then me."

"Is that good?"

"Yea that's great but I don't know how we are going to explain about your hair growing out so quick."

"It's okay we'll fingure it out in the morning."

She kissed me and she quickly feel asleep. I was kinda scared about her being a werewolf now full moons are going to hurt her she's going to want to eat everyone even her family. Was this a good idea?

Melanie's P.O.V
I woke up before Bruno seeing the sun come in through the window, I sat up looking around I could see and hear everything. I closed my eyes and I could hear Bruno's heart as if I was on his chest. I could hear G eating his food downstairs, I smiled with my eyes still closed. I then heard cars beeping and their radios on the highway and the highway was a few miles away.

I opened my eyes and looked down to Bruno he was still sleeping so I carefully got out of bed not to wake him.

Bruno cleaned up the broken mirror last night so I couldn't see myself. I then scratched my head and I felt my hair was longer. I ran to my little makeup mirror and my hair was already a few inches long.

"Bruno!"

Bruno jumped falling out of the bed and he stumbled around to get to me.

"What! What happened? What's wr-"

He stop in the middle of his sentence and just looked at my hair.

"It's getting longer."

"No it's okay it's fine we just can't leave the house or visit family till it stops growing and we can just say you got these special pills that help your hair grow fast."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea don't worry Mel everything will be fine I promise."

Bruno kissed me to show me he was serious and I knew everything would be fine.

Later that night
Tonight was going to be the first night of hunting and I was excited.

"Okay Melanie when you change you must focus on your heart rate and breathing, if you don't and get carried away you won't be able to stop it." Bruno explained to me as we walked into the woods. "You will see things different from what you see now, but you will get use to it."

"Okay I got it, I can do this."

"Alright close your eyes and focus on breathing and changing just like I told you."

I closed my eyes and took in slow long breaths and listening around me.

Bruno's P.O.V
I stood there watching her really focus and I knew she could do this. She started to let out a growl and began changing. She was even more hot as a werewolf! She had silver and while fur with a grey strip running down her head to tail. Her hazel eyes looked down to me and I smiled at her.

"Okay Melanie now listen and look around get use to everything." she sniffed around and back at me. "Good now let's go hunt."

I ran by her side changing chasing after her as we went further in the woods and began hunting.

Two weeks later

Melanie's P.O.V
Bruno has been showing me how to control myself and I've been getting use to it feeling stronger and my hair was almost as long as it was before.

I learned everything very quickly. Three days ago was my first full moon it was very hard but I managed to do it. When I first went hunting it was incredible, I've never felt so free and fast.

But Bruno has been acting different since I've changed, I've talked to Phil and the guys about it and they say he has been different at the studio too. Since I've been able to protect myself Bruno went back to writing music to finish his album. Something wasn't right and I had to know what was going on with him.

Next week was going to be my birthday and I haven't really planned to do anything and I don't even know if Bruno was doing anything since he has been acting different.

Few days later
I went for a morning run with G he finally got use to me and we have been running together in the park.
We would run for a few miles then rest at the same bench to catch our breath.

I gave him some water while I looked to the open field of people. Familes having picnics, kids playing with frisbees, and couples laughing together. I just started to think about Bruno. I don't remember the last time I heard his laugh, he hasn't even touched me. A single tear fell down my eye as I started to think more about how he has been acting. Geronimo looked up to me and began crying too. I smiled to him and pet his head.

"Don't worry I'm okay." I kisses his head and he began wagging his tail.

"Melanie?"

I looked up and saw a girl in a very fancy outfit. She wore a big hat and sun glasses that covered half her face.

"Umm and you are?"

She laughed and took off her glasses moving her hair. I knew who she was right away.

"It's me Jessica."