Riker Lynch Dirty imagine

"I'm so bored" You said as you sat in between Ross and Riker on the couch. They were your two best friends and you were staying at their house for the weekend while his parents were gone and Rydel, Rocky, and Ryland went with them, leaving the entire house to yourselves.
"I know there is literally nothing to do" Ross said.
You sighed.
"Oh gosh I have the perfect idea." Riker said smirking.
"And what's that?" You said looking at him with a raised eyebrow. You watched as he stood up, getting off of the couch, making his way into the kitchen. Your eyes widened when he walked back into the living room with a whole box of beer and one of whine.
"Dad hid them in the back of the refrig a long time ago and I guess he just forgot about them. " He said shrugging. "What do you say for a game of Beer pong?" He said smirking.
"hell yeah" Ross said standing up.
"Alright, you guys play that, while I get the whine" you said grabbing the bottle of whine from him.
"Alright, loser has to pay the winner $50 and me $100" you joked.
"Deal" Ross said taking you by surprise.
*20 minutes later*
You all three were buzzed.
"Alright, new deal. " Ross said, slurring a little.
"Alright, what is it" Riker said.
"Winner gets Allie, all night long" He said looking over at you, eyes filled with lust.
You were quiet surprised at his suggestion but you were already dripping for them both.
You sat on the table taking sips and sips of the whine, getting more and more anticipated as more and more cups got drunk.
"get ready for me baby, cause it looks like I'm gonna win" Ross slurred looking over at you. Your heart was racing.
"Guess I get the girl" Riker said as he had hit Ross's last cup.
You smirked as Ross's face dropped.
"Up stairs, now" Riker said, his voice deep and husky, filled with lust.
You giggled as you ran up the stairs, going straight into Riker's bedroom.
It didn't take long until Riker was in there, his lips on yours.
"god I'm so glad I won, I've been wanting you for a long time." He said running his hands down your sides. You pulled his face pack to yours as you started unbuckling his belt. You could already feel his hard on poking your hand as you yanked his pants down to his ankles.
"Fuck your huge" you said as you aw the outlining of him with his boxers. He kissed you once again as he started pulling your pajama bottoms off, leaving you in only your lace underwear and your shirt. You quickly pulled your shirt off, showing your perked nipples.
"No Bra I see" he smirked. You laughed softly before kissing him again. Riker started rubbing you from the outside of your panties, causing you to moan and toss your head back.
"god you're beautiful" He said softly as he kissed you through the panties.
"God Riker, right there" You moaned as you tugged at his hair a little.
In only a matter of seconds your panties were off and his fingers were pumping inside of you.
"OH!-Oh my god" You tried to hold in the moans but you had never been pleasured like this so it was so hard to.
Riker's tongue landed on your clit, swirling and sucking.
"oh god I'm close Riker I'm-" you were cut off as the bedroom door slung open, a frustrated Ross standing at the door way. I made the bet, I almost won, I at least deserve some of her" Ross said, lust covering his brown eyes.
"what do you say about a threesome Allie?" Riker said smirking at you.
"s-sure" you stuttered, getting even more heated.
"Finish her off Ross" Riker said scooting to the side, sitting next to you.
Ross did as told, his mouth instantly connecting to your area.
"shit!!" You yelled at the sudden connection. Riker's mouth landed on yours, your tongues fighting for dominance.
"god you taste amazing" Ross said against your clit, leaving a vibrating sensation.
You moaned into Riker's mouth as you came all over Ross's mouth, not being able to hold it in any longer. As Ross stood up to get himself undressed, Riker pulled his boxers down, lining himself up with your entrance. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he plunged into you, filling you up.
"oh god, you're so tight" He groaned as he slid in and out of you.
Ross crawled up towards you, you taking his huge member into your hand, pumping it at the same pace as Riker was going.
"Fuck " you moaned as Riker's hand found your clit, rubbing hard and fast.
"I-i-'m close Riker" You moaned, your chest rising and falling at a fast pace.
"Me too, wait for me baby" He said lifting your legs of his shoulder it was only a few seconds later when he spilled into you, booth of you hitting your climax at the same time.
"oh my god" You breathed deeply as you wiped the sweat off of your for head.
"oh your not done just yet honey" Ross said before lifting you over on top of him, you instantly sliding down onto his hard on.
"oh my god" you said as you bounced on top of him, your hands laying on his sweaty toned chest. Just then you felt Riker pushing your back, to make you lean forward. You placed your hands down next to Ross's ears as Riker slid into you from behind.
it was incredible, you had never felt something so amazing like that, it was like double pleasure. Before you knew it you had hit your third orgasm and it didn't take long for Riker and Ross to hit theirs as well.
You sighed as you laid down, next to Ross, Riker laying next to you.
"wow, " You said.
"wow" Riker laughed.
"holy shit " Ross said making you all three laugh loudly.
"Why did we wait so long to do that?" You asked. They both shrugged.
You all three cuddled together, soon falling asleep, to wake up with a big surprise ;)

Ced to : http://brinay1dfan.tumblr.com