Riker-dirty

Creds to iheartr5imagines on tumblr

dirty riker imagine for brenna- (anon)
It was Riker's birthday. His parents had planned a huge party for all of his friends and family to go along to. You'd been involved in some of the organising yourself, helping Stormie and Rydel finalise where it was going to take place.
As R5 were going to be on tour over Riker's birthday, they'd be travelling around to different places so they wouldn't be able to have a party in their home, so instead, Stormie had suggested that Riker's party should be in a huge hall in a hotel, near by the venue which R5 would be performing at the next day.
Riker was really down when his mom had told him that they wouldn't be having a party at home this year, as you weren't actually joining them on tour, so he thought that he wouldn't be able to see you on his birthday.
You'd been dying to spill all of the secrets but you knew you had to keep your mouth shut just so you could see the look on his face when you and the rest of his family and friends surprise him on his special day.
On the day of his birthday, the boys kept Riker busy surfing, going out to dinner and going to theme parks, whilst you, Rydel and Stormie continued decorating the hall of the hotel. You helped lay out the food and drinks on the tables and when you had time to take a short break, you texted Rocky.
Is Riker suspicious yet?
Nope, just miserable coz he doesn't know you're here.
Can't wait to surprise him. How long are you going to be? You text back, rather anxiously. The room looked great but you hadn't had the chance to get ready yourself yet.
An hour maybe?
You nod and decide that this will be just enough time for you to get ready. You go upstairs to your hotel room and get a quick shower. You put on your dress and curl your hair, wearing it loosely just the way Riker liked it.
Soon enough it was time for Riker to arrive. Everyone hid in the hall, whilst you waited outside in the hallway. You watched as Riker walked into the room and smiled as everyone yelled 'Surprise' and then he started talking to people before the lights turned down.
You walk into the room with Riker's cake as everyone starts singing Happy Birthday. His eyes never leave yours and the bright smile which has just lit up his face never falls. "Make a wish" you say, smiling. Riker smirks and leans forward and blows out his candles and everyone cheers.
The music picks up and you spend the night by Riker's side, whether you were dancing, talking to people or just flirting together. A slow song came on and you and Riker started dancing together in each other's arms. "Who would have known, you of all people would be good at slow dancing" you giggle, knowing Riker wasn't usually the romantic.
"I have my secrets. Just like you had yours. Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" he said. "It wouldn't have been a surprise if I'd have told you. Was it worth it though?" you ask. He nods and kisses you. "Everything great but you know these parties aren't really my thing" he says. "I know. You're mom wanted to throw a big party for you, but maybe there are a few more surprises in store tonight" you say, biting your lip.
He smirks and you lean in close. "Follow me out" you whisper, before leaving the room. You wait a few minutes alone in the hallway before Riker manages to sneak out unnoticed. You walk to the elevator and step in, just the two of you. He kisses you roughly and his hands slip down your back and onto your ass.
The elevator doors open and you both look out to see a couple staring at you a little horrified. You and Riker laugh and walk past them as they move quickly into the elevator talking about you both. "Well that was a little awkward" you say. "I don't care" says Riker, smiling before kissing you roughly.
He tangles his fingers in your hair and his slip your hands up his shirt. "You have no idea how much I've wanted you these past few weeks" Riker whispers in your ear before biting you earlobe a little. He pushes you up against the corridor wall and kisses your lips and then your neck, leaving love bites there.
You moan as he slips his hands up your dress. "Riker, the rooms only down there" you say. "Why bother going there?" he says, kissing you roughly again. "Anyone could see us". "Well we better be quick then hadn't we?" he says, his breath tickling your ear.
He pulls off your dress and you pull down his jeans, before he kisses you roughly again. He pulls off your bra and sucks and bites your nipples, whilst rubbing your clit through your underwear. You bite your lip hard so you don't scream out loud.
He decides to not tease you any longer in case you both get caught. He pulls off your underwear and you pull of his. He slams into you, your feet rising up from the floor as his huge throbbing dick tears your pussy to shreds.
He pumps in and out of you and you bounce on his dick, your back pushes up against the wall as he kisses and bites your neck, while you tangle your fingers in his hair. "I'm cl-close, Riker". "Wait for me babe" he growls, biting into your neck, rubbing your clit and pumping in and out of you harder and faster.
The pleasure is all too much for you to bear. You spill all over Riker, soaked to your thighs, as his liquid mixes with yours inside of you. He leans against you, pushing you up against the wall, as you both try to get your breaths back.
Riker slows down, riding out his high, before pulling out of you. "God, you're so hot baby. I wish we could stay up here a little longer" he says. "Why don't we?" you suggest, biting your lip. "Thought you were worried we'd get caught? I thought you wanted to go back to the party?" says Riker, smirking. "Well I can't go down like this, can I? No. I'll be needing a shower first" you whisper and you could feel Riker's dick hardening again. "Let's go" he says.
You both run to your room and Riker puts on the shower. "After you, baby" he says, moving aside. You both step into the shower and it all starts all over again.