Jason

The sirens wailed as the huge waves of death devoured the many couple of people onboard. As the wave hit the ship, the people struggling to hold on the ever slippery poles, fell into the grasp of the sea, screaming for their lives. I couldn't believe I was still alive among the havoc, or my friend. We were both praying for the survival of this treacherous moment, the SS-Longhaul attack of the sea.

Suddenly the sirens stopped and the sea settled into a calm position. The people that were aboard, cried in hope as they thought that safety reached them. Slowly the ship started rocked in an awkward position, a rocking of backwards and forwards. And then it started again, the waves hit us. But, Instead a creature of monstrous nightmares, erupted from the aquatic, and stared at us, as if we interrupted a class. I knew exactly what the monster's name was. And it was the most terrifying, and strongest of all sea monsters. The Jason. Armed with muscles on muscles, this "Jason " has killed so many passengers and newly built ships, that an eighth of the world's population disapeared. We just stared in horror as the monster gobbled down a crying childs leg, who screamed a blood curdling cry. It was doom

BACK BEFORE THIS HAPPENED...

"You know, this beast can smell flesh from anywhere and it breaths great fire, that can burn and boil the ocean", she gasped,"and even if it looks weak and ugly, it is a threat to all living souls."  The class stared at the old grandma talking about this ferocious monster and sighed a sigh of boredom. Even if the grandma was the legendary "wise one" her stories never amused our class. Slowly, the children walked out of the room. Well except me of course. The realm of fantasy always amused me. I never have not believed the stories. "Then old wise one, how is the big dragon be defeated?" " Well young one, the legends and the spirits of the dead say, that this monster can only be defeated with true courage, and because of its foolish mind and small eyes, one day it will fall."

BACK IN PRESENT TIME

The children and other people, that were (still) surviving, evacuated before the monster saw their flesh poundering on the timber deck. That was except us. The beast saw our puny legs scatter against the  steel filing.