Chapter Nine

Before the chapter start....THANK YOUUU!YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST PEOPLE WITCHES AND WIZARDS EVER!IT WAS JUST LAST CHAPTER 2 DAYS AGO AND I HAVE GAINED 100 VIEWS FROM THAT TIME!Are you serious?!I know it doesn't seem like something huge but for me it is!I just started writing this book as a book for me!I noticed other books were on hold,or They were just not what i was looking for.BUT THEN YOU AWESOME PEOPLE CAME AND WAVED YOUR LITTLE WANDS OVER YOUR PHONE AND JUST MADE ME HAPPYYYY!FOR THAT I THANK YOU!

Your Pov
Right now we're heading to Hagrids.We wanted to talk.
Harry,Hermione,Ron and Hi sped over across the dark hall in the direction over the field of Hagrids Hut. We walk out slowly.
"Um,Guys?Shouldn't we be crawling?It would be harder to get caught sense the ground is super dark."I ask slightly whispering.
"Maybe on the way back,Were basically here already."Hermione mentions walking up to Hagrids door,and knocking.

After it seemed like a minute passed,Hagrid finally opens."Who's there?"Hagrid asks stepping out just a bit."Hagrid its just us!"Harry says."Harry?You guys- Well come on in!"He says walking back in his hut.Harry grabs my hand and leads me inside.We sit in chairs next to each other still holding hands."Em,Would ye like some tea?"Hagrid says with a somewhat rushing tone.We all say yes.As we drink out tea and Harry still holding my hand and talking with Hagrid,I look around.

Hm.Who knew Hagrid could make tea so good?Very soothi- The kettle Hagrid has burning in the fire starts trembling.Hagrid rushed over to it with mittens and Took an...egg?
"Ouch,Ouch,Ouch,Ouch!"He yells walking over to the table and Dropping the egg lightly.Harry stands up still holding my hand and leads in just a bit to get a better view."Er,Hagrid.What is that?"Harry asks.I get a better look at the egg and realize...I stand up letting go of Harry's hand and say"Bloody Hell Hagrid!That cant be a-""A Dragon Egg!"Ron finishes.After that the Egg begins to crack.Harry grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. Da heck?...Enjoy it while it lasts.The egg than completely cracks making me jump a little.Right after that The Dragon hiccups and Burns a bit of Hagrid's Beard."Wai' a minute.Who's that?"Hagrid then points at his window.Draco.He looks shocked.He then looks at me and Harry holding hands.Then he runs.

The four of us speed to the castle heading over dorms.We also speak of hob bad this could be."This is Bad!"Ron says."YES RON WE KNOW!YOU ONLY SAID IT FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME NOW!"Hermione yells.Hermione usually I would yell with you but were kinda in a situation where IT'S DEAD SILENT AND WERE IN A SCHOOL FULL OF SLEEPING CHILDREN!

We start walking over across Proffesor Mcgonagall's...MinMin's Classroom to find her dashing out with an unamused look on her face. "Please follow me!"she says walking inside the class.We follow up to her desk and see a smiling Draco. Ya know what Mr!You don't deserve being called by your first name anymore!That's right I'm pulling the last name card!Take that Malfoy!

"Nothing.NOTHING,gives a student the right To walk on school grounds on curphew.For that 50 points!"she yells. "50!?"Harry asks grabbing on to my hand and squeezing it hard."Each!And to top it off!Detention for all 5 of you!"she says.

It seems Dra- Malfoy (lol I actually started writing Draco!) Got confused by this."Ha,I'm sorry Proffesor. Perhaps I misheard you.I thought you said 5!"he jokes but still in a serious manner. "No,Mr.Malfoy Ooh!MinMin pulled the card on you too son! You heard me correct!Tomorrow detention.Mr Filch will escort you.Dismissed! "She yells.

DETENTION
We got brought over to Hagrid's by Filch.We found out that Norbert the Dragon had to leave to Romania
"Ok,To the forest now."Hagrid says seeming to have calmed down."The forest?!I thought that was a joke!"Malfoy said. I'm on Fire! "Haha,Scared Malfoy?"Harry asked."You wish Potter!"He yells."Hey Malfoy?"I ask with a sweet smile.Malfoy's face soon turned into a calm smile."Ye- Yes Amelia?"He asks slouching down in the process. "COULD YOU HAVE BEEN ANY LOUDER?"I yell in his ear.

We start walking to the Forest.Hagrid then stops at a puddle of A chrome looking liquid.He dips his hand in it and takes a closer look."Unicorn Blood.We've come er'e to Look for the fella."Hagrid Said."Hermione an Ron,with me.Y/n you handle these two.If anythin Happens,shoot a red spark with her wand."he says."Fine!But I get Fang. "Draco says.Fang runs over to us and I crouch down."Hello!Who's a good boy?Who's a good boy?Come on Fang!Come on!"I say playing with him."Alrigh' but just so you know he's a bloody Coward."Hagrid says.We leave after and Malfoy holds Fang.Then Malfoy and Harry start arguing. Ouch!These two gave me head ache! "Can you bloody idiots stop yelling! I have a head ache!"I scowl them.They both go silent and Malfoy goes a little bit a head because Fang starts speeding to a clearing. As we follow,I whisper"Your way less an idiot Harry then him".He gives me a small smile.We enter the clearing,and Malfoy looks at some scracht marks on some trees.Harry completely stops in his tracks.I look over at him to see him staring straight ahead.I look and see the dead unicorn.On top it had some cloaked figure.

Harry puts his hand up to his scar.The hooded figure looks up.Malfoy noticed the figure and yells."Ahhhhhhh!I'm shooting sparks!I'm shooting Sparks!"he yells while running away.As the hooded figure approaches me and Harry back up.We trip and fall backwards.Harry draped himself over me for protection."Y/n...Just in case we don't make it I just wanted you to know that...."He then Kisses me.It lasted just a bit.It was enough for the figure to be a foot or two away.Then we hear hooves.