Chapter 9

P.O.V - Alexis

Talking to her friend trying to figure out why I haven't got a text yet. Her friend had a nice vibe and shit but she was straight and had no interest in being turned out.

We was at this night club and she walked in. She looked good asf wearing a dress that out line every curve on her body.

After a couple drinks we started talking more and more.

She was all about work and shit. I planned I change that too.

Asking her could I show her a good time. She told me , it take more then some drinks. She ain't no cheep girl.

Finally getting her number was a good sign.

* 2 months later *

I never really put in work just to smash a girl not even lex so this was new.

Been taking her out shopping,  movies, dinners, even been out on late nights , but still nothing so I decided to do some big.

I called her telling her to be ready at 6:45 giving her extra time to get dressed. Showing up around 7:30.

She was mad cause the first time she was on time and I wasn't.

Arriving to the private plane , her eyes lighted up. We flied down to the islands and had dinner with a movie. I had made up the place like some out a book. She liked it.

It was around 4 in the morning when she asked did I do this for her or for her pussy.

I did it for both but still I liked her and wanted her to see my favorite get away spot.

She got on top of me and put her tongue in my mouth. I then started running my hands around her body. Taking off her dress. She started smiling when I slid my hand in her pants. Her pussy was fat and wet. Just like heaven.

I laid her down on her back and started sucking on her neck. Making her moan a little. I decided to put two fingers in her hole. Making her lose her breath fast. Pounding the two fingers in her ; she started screaming a little. Taking my tongue down her body. Sucking, lickingand kissing every inch until I got her pussy.

Then she got up and told me to stop. I didn't know what to think. She was hard to read first she letting me then she ... I don't know forget it.

She asked me was I mad at her for messing up my plans and tbh I kinda wasn't. I was ready for this night to go many ways but it was cool. We took a shower and got in the bed.

* 2 weeks later *

I haven't really spoken to rose since we left my favorite private island part so I guess she cut me off but I wasn't having it.

I texted her asking could I come see her tonight and she said yeah ig. I didn't know what was up with her.

I brought her some roses and her favorite movie " The Notebook ". I arrived around 9:45 because I had to check up on some at work.

Rose opened the door with her hair tied up in a messy bun , some sweatpants , no makeup , and a sport's bra. She was even gorgeous when she dressed down.

She gave me a hug and took the gifts ; leading me to the living room. She had toddler's bounce & stuff around her house but I didn't see a kid so I ain't know what to think.

" sorry for the mess , my son came over for awhile. " she said

" it's cool. Why you didn't tell me you had a son ? " I asked

" you never asked but he's 3 now. That's why I haven't been texting you. Don't think because of yeah nvm " she answered.

I never thought about it but she was right.

" he only see you for awhile? " I asked

" yeah a couples hours or a week I never know. My baby daddy don't really like me seeing him nomore since I came out that I like girls too. Putting on top of that his wife don't like me saying everything to keep me away from him." Rose started while cleaning up.

" damn that's fucked up " I replied in the best possible way.

" yeah he only bring him to me when he got a business trip , they going out the country , or he need someone to watch Justin for awhile " she finished.

You can tell it hurt her by the way her voice was becoming like she was going to cry and her pretty light brown face became redish. She tried to change the subject by asking did I want to smoke.

Telling her sure. I told her I'll buy it and I'll be back in 20 minutes. I should've asked did she wanna ride but she told me okay and turned on the tv.