Beautiful Disaster.

Chapter One

Prologue

‘Oh Wanna Dance With Somebody

I Wanna Feel The Heat With Somebody

Yeah Wanna Dance With Somebody

With Somebody Who Loves Me’

Jessie J Blasted Out Through My Alarm Clock. I Pulled Myself Out Of Bed And Stumbled Into My Bathroom. I Dragged Myself Into The Shower And The Freezing Cold Water Seemed To Perk Me Up A Bit.

I Walked Into My Room And Brushed My Hair A Bit Pulled On My Baggy Throusers A Random Top And My Hoodie What Says ‘Boyfriends Are Overrated’

I Brushed My Teeth And Grabbed My GummieBear Bag And Headed Out The Door, My Lamborghini Estoque Still Sitting Hardly Used In The Garage.

I Come From A Rich Family Having Amy Childs As A Mum I Should Be Gorgeous But I’m Not. I Have Hip Length Brown Hair That Falls In Gentle Curls.

I Have Some Matches With My Mum Except The Red Hair Because She Used To Have Blonde But She Used GOLDWELL Topchic Permanent Hair Color Dye.

I Walked Through The Front Door To The Main Building In My School, Let’s See Its Week A I Have Art First Period.

I Made A U Turn And Headed To The Art Block. I Rounded A Corner And Came Face To Neck, Due To Her 4 Inch Stiletto’s With The Studded Heels, With Rushunda (A/N Pronounced Rush-on-da).

“Hello Nerd” She Said With A Smirk On Her Face.

“Leave Me Alone,” I Replied My Voice Dripping With Venom.

“What All That Grease From Your Sunk Through And Gave You A Head Ache?” She Said Innocently.

“No I Just Need To Listen To Your Squeaky Voice To Get A Head Ache Whore.” I Replied. Usually I Wouldn’t Fight Back But I Am Not Gonna Talk That, “So Fuck Off”.

She Gasped And Grabbed My Arm. “What Did You Say?” She Asked Scowling.

I Used The Arm She Grabbed And Slammed Her Against The Wall.

“I Said Fuck Off”

With That I Pulled My Arm Out Of Her Grip And Walked Off.

I’m Vivian Childs And This Is My Life!