Beyond words

We were the talk on campus and the town in which our school was situated as a whole BB4 life meaning best buddies for life; that was the nickname our friend used to tease us. Apparently we were closer to each other than any body. I met kama lusin on the first day in my life and became friend. We both regarded each other as special, part of the family and  a very good confidant . In actual facts we did everything together, he offered business and i g art, we ate from the same plate, shared things together and even lived in the same neighborhood . The only thing we didn't do was to sleep together.
      I looked up to kama as my shining armour, more so because he was a responsible man and a true gentleman. But , unknown to me kama was passionately in love with me. One day when we both studying social past question when suddenly kama stiffened beside me.
      I raised my head to ask for what was a miss, only to lock gazes with an intense stare from him."why are you staring at me ?"  Stacy , there's something u should know. I've kept it a secret for too long , he said softly. Instantly i became a little alarmed. Kama i said to him am all ears. Taking a deep breath, kama confessed everything to me. He further asked me to be his girlfriend. I felt speechless, shocked and surprised 🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈: in love! With me? How could that be possible ? I thought over it for a long long time and then decided to test him . If kama truly loves me, he could stand the test of time. So i told him to give me some time in order to think about it, since it all sounded overwhelming.
         Pleased beyond all measures kama agreed. But the days turn into weeks, then into month as i avoided him without any answer- until finally we completed our senior high education.